Black People : NYPD Cop - Plot to Abduct and Cook 100 Women

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Destee, Oct 26, 2012.

1. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684
    NYPD Officer Gilberto Valle arrested by FBI over failed plot to kidnap women and cook them

The NYPD vet is accused of horrific plot of planning to cook unsuspecting women 'over a low heat.' 'I was thinking of tying her body on to some kind of apparatus, cook her over a low heat, keep her alive as long as possible,' cops say Valle wrote in deranged on-line chat.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/fbi-arrests-nypd-article-1.1191956

:heart:

Destee

2. SlickBeast

SlickBeast Well-Known Member MEMBER

Australia
    Programmer/Game developer
    Ratings:
    +361
    One sick, sick mofo.

3. Kemetstry

Kemetstry going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Chemist
    Ratings:
    +6,137
    Please tell me the tox screen showed he was on angel dust or LSD. Because that is some sick stuff for a guy with a badge to be thinking

4. dunwiddat

dunwiddat Well-Known Member MEMBER

Barbados
    Ratings:
    +1,503
    When I heard this on the news I could not believe what I heard...What if he had carried out these ghastly acts....since he is a cop...he would obviously hide his tracks....this world is crazy and to think that he wears a badge....more lunatic than Manson.:( Wonder what the authorities will do with him..

5. PurpleMoons

PurpleMoons Administrator STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102
    I dunno yawl! Part of me say...Glad they got him, and the other part says...he's in jail and he didn't even commit no crime.

So now, what this is telling me is...hmmm, all you got to do is say something they deem as criminal and that butt is going to prison.

6. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    Yeah, all you have to do is SAY something since 9/11. Some people who yelled FIRE in buildings that weren't on fire and were detained by firemen back then until the police showed up.

The thing about this story is that this cop is not alone... He's not the only one with devious thoughts like this. The stop & frisk is devious and is giving these cops a license to do all types of mischievious deeds to people of hue to give them records. I hear all types of stores all the time from cops pulling on people's clothing trying to agitate them, the cops making threatening gestures with their weapons when they walk up to people. Then they wonder why people shoot first, when the cops try to enter into their projects....they try and make it seem like on the news that the people are buggin', but they never tell you what led up to the cops being shot at. They just call the cop a HERO and leave it at that. Everybody can't be a HERO which again, is only a term that has been applied to them since 9/11 when most of them were getting freebee's from restaraunt's, diners and every cops favorite DUNKIN DONUTS. What these cops would do is dirty up their uniforms on purpose if they worked in the manhattan area and walk into establishments and act as if they had just come from working at GROUND ZERO and the people in the restaraunt would buy them meals or the owners would feed them whatever they wanted on the house.....

Does that sound like something heroes would do??? It was the same with some firemen....

These cops plot all day and compare notes with each other at the end of their shift's to see who did the most dirt that day....

They are 'abducting & slow cooking' our people everyday..

7. Each1teach1

Each1teach1 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    build up the nation
    Ratings:
    +986
    Yea but since he wrote it all down its considered conspiracy under the patriot act. Ironically conspiracy has always required 2 or more individuals to participate. Then again this is the age of Orwellian prophecy fullfillment as I like to call it. We live in an age where 2+2=5 so... Im just glad he didnt kill anybody. Whether he actually did plan to well. I will never know. This could just be another game of the elite to get people to accept that NDAA that Obama secretly signed earlier this year. Under the National Defense Authorization Act the fed gov or any authoritative agency can detain American citizens indefinitely suspending the 4th,5th and 6th amendments. They can do this without warrent, reason and suspicion. Obama gave a speech sometime ago that seemed like something out of that movie "Minority Report" regarding this indefinite detention of people who may be "likely" to commit crimes or even have affiliations. Its quite scary actually...

8. NNQueen

NNQueen going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,863
    Limits of free speech
    Does the First Amendment mean anyone can say anything at any time? No.The Supreme Court has rejected an interpretation of speech without limits.
    Because the First Amendment has such strong language, we begin with the presumption that speech is protected. Over the years, the courts have decided that a few other public interests — for example, national security, justice or personal safety — override freedom of speech. There are no simple rules for determining when speech should be limited, but there are some general tests that help.
    Clear and Present DangerWill this act of speech create a dangerous situation? The First Amendment does not protect statements that are uttered to provoke violence or incite illegal action.
    Justice Holmes, speaking for the unanimous Supreme Court, stated, “The question in every case is whether the words used are used in such circumstances and are of such a nature as to create a clear and present danger that they will bring about the substantive evils that Congress has a right to prevent.”

9. Kemetstry

Kemetstry going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Chemist
    Ratings:
    +6,137

Crazy people need to be put away before they do the deed

10. PurpleMoons

PurpleMoons Administrator STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102
    I get what everyone is saying; Its just sometimes people are A-holes and say the dumbest of things. Also, how easy is it for someone to hack your computer... post a bunch of disturbed things on a site and you get detained for it. This is not to say that this cop wouldn't have executed the things he posted. But what if he's just an A-hole posting for kicks? What if it wasn't a cop but some foolish 10 yr old? What if it was you ranting about some things you feel like doing just because at that moment you were upset? Without getting the full details, people would say you were crazy and deserved to be put away. Did anyone else read something about...if you are American and viewed as some sort of terrorist, the government now has the right to deny you legal representation? This means, you won't even have the right to prove your innocence.

We also know the government always test unfair laws out on white people/or people most hated to see how the public will react. If the majority agrees with the assessments...then its full throttle ahead. This is just another example of how we know we live in a communistic society or we are heading that way rapidly.

That cop may be crazy, (which we really don't know if he is) but that law to make certain speak (which we're supposed to have freedom of) a crime without the actually act committed...seems just as crazy and suspect to me.

We better all tread lightly when rambling off our mouths, huh? We just might say something that may cost us a prison sentence.