The Front Porch : NYIENYIM [Introduction]

Akanyi Kwesi

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 30, 2013
Tarkwa, Ghana
Occupation
Hustler
Greetings, my Elders! After a hectic trial, am now over the moon being an approved member. I am here as a child ready to heed to the wisdom of my Nananom Mpanyinfo(ELDERS). The Truth, nothing but the Whole Truth, is what I seek.
Hoping am on the right road to my quest.

Akanyi[ba] Kwesi,
Tarkwa, Ghana.

Greetings, my Elders! After a hectic trial, am now over the moon being an approved member. I am here as a child ready to heed to the wisdom of my Nananom Mpanyinfo(ELDERS). The Truth, nothing but the Whole Truth, is what I seek.

Akanyi[ba] Kwesi,
Tarkwa, Ghana.

:hello: Akanyi Kwesi ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :wave:

Thanks for joining us and sharing! I'm so glad you were able to make it thru the "trial" ... :)

Such a beautiful introduction! While some may be elder to you, we need your wisdom and insight as well!

What are we, or even the world, without our youth! So share share share and lead us! :yaay:

Please make yourself right at home, because you are!

Much Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Akanyi[ba] Kwesi,
Tarkwa, Ghana.

Welcome on board, King Akanyi Kwesi, its more than a pleasure to have you here with us coming all the way from our homeland, Tarkwa, Ghana. We look forward to learning from you as well.

Peace In my friend,

Thanks for joining us and sharing! I'm so glad you were able to make it thru the "trial" ... :)

Such a beautiful introduction! While some may be elder to you, we need your wisdom and insight as well!

What are we, or even the world, without our youth! So share share share and lead us! :yaay:

Destee

Destee

Thanks Mama Destee for the warm welcome.
I promise to share the little I have, as well as behaving decently here, as is the nature of we AKAN. Thank you once again.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back