Black Spirituality Religion : NY Gov. David Paterson- Occultist?

Yes a NY state law was carried out, but we all know that Politics is a game of manipulation and hardly any person comes into the political arena with out the permission of the Illuminati. Now according to Bobby Hemmitt, this is not the case for Governor David Patterson. Its near impossible for ANY non-white person in America to come into a major political office with out selling out their people in the process. And you're telling me a Blind Black man did it all by himself? I think not!

Gov. Paterson was picked by a white man and approved by majority white politicians, so it is well understood he did not do it by himself.

Gov. Paterson has represented the state of New York for most of his life. Therefore, he would only have to sell out black people in NY state. Let us not also forget that he is [legally] blind, so he also represents disabled people as well. Did he sell out disabled people to get "to the top?" Going back to what I mentioned at the start of the paragraph - much of NY state is not even black, so the job of governing NY state is not as pro-black as one may think. Did he spend the majority of his life around black folks, go to work for black folks, then turn around and sell them out? According to what i've been exposed to, I don't think so.

I say again - the Lt. Governor replaced the governor, no matter who it was. Now if they would have went around the law and got another person to take office, questions surely should have sprung up. Otherwise, it was a policy that was to be carried out.

KWABENA

- Representing Destee's Best TEAM Ever! -

Hotep Kwabena, you getting the information second hand, here is the link to the lecture where he spoke about this, check it out for yourself: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/truth2power/2008/08/09/vacation

In my opinion, such a situation is a message from the spirit world that we coming up/ascending. Like it was said, these are spiritual messages that are in the long run govererned by the spirit world for us to percieve.
Indeed

Gov. Paterson was picked by a white man and approved by majority white politicians, so it is well understood he did not do it by himself.

Gov. Paterson has represented the state of New York for most of his life. Therefore, he would only have to sell out black people in NY state. Let us not also forget that he is [legally] blind, so he also represents disabled people as well. Did he sell out disabled people to get "to the top?" Going back to what I mentioned at the start of the paragraph - much of NY state is not even black, so the job of governing NY state is not as pro-black as one may think. Did he spend the majority of his life around black folks, go to work for black folks, then turn around and sell them out? According to what i've been exposed to, I don't think so.

I say again - the Lt. Governor replaced the governor, no matter who it was. Now if they would have went around the law and got another person to take office, questions surely should have sprung up. Otherwise, it was a policy that was to be carried out.

KWABENA

If you say so Broham, if you say so.

Hotep Kwabena, you getting the information second hand, here is the link to the lecture where he spoke about this, check it out for yourself: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/truth2power/2008/08/09/vacation

In my opinion, such a situation is a message from the spirit world that we coming up/ascending. Like it was said, these are spiritual messages that are in the long run govererned by the spirit world for us to percieve.

You sure the link is working, Bruh?

I tried it twice, and got nothing. I'll check again later, but double-check as well to see that it is working?

Asante Sana, Bruh!

KWABENA

NY Gov. David Paterson - Occultist?

David Paterson has been in politics for years and was a junior senator before becoming Lt. Gov., and now governor. His father Basil Paterson was also in politics so David Paterson comes from a political family. He was/is beloved in the Harlem community and made himself available to his community. I have been in his company several times. The way David explained his blindness is that he is what is known as legally blind. He is not completely blind. He sees people, but barely. He is able to make out people via their silhouette.

I was astonished one day to be at a social event when David walked up to me and shared a dance. I asked him "How did you see me?" He laughed his head off. He said he has his own little secret tricks to remembering people, usually via their body shapes. And, when he gets closer to them, he starts to make them out a bit. He does have aides that are with him and occasionally guide him when he is unfamiliar with an area and hasnt scouted it out beforehand. But David walks about without always being aided.
:dance1:

I have always found him to be a caring and nice guy. Although, he comes off as low key, he is an extremely intelligent man who is refreshingly honest.

As for David Paterson being an occultist, that doesn't sound right. While I dont know him well enough to be in his private space, it would seem odd to me that he would be an occultist. I would have to see proof before believing that. What is your proof or are you merely asking if its true?

Now anything is possible, but in my opinion, it isnt true. As I said I would have to see proof.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back