Black People : NWO

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Blackbird, Mar 29, 2008.

1. Blackbird

Blackbird Well-Known Member MEMBER

Professional Hitman
    Ratings:
    +1,820
    Can the New World Order be stopped? How can it be stopped? What are some ways to stop it?

Blackbird

2. oldiesman

oldiesman Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +120
    i'm afraid it much too late for that and i'll tell you why..the new world order is just a new name for the old world order you see while we sit around talking about[R-E-V-O-L-U-T-I-O-N]-[BACK TO AFRICA]-[R-E-P-A-R-A-T-I-O-N-S]the powers that be are busy buying up everything in sight[look at the inner cities]we keep hollering about WE WANT LAND OF OUR OWN,we're gonna get some land but it ain't gonna be what we sit up talking about,do you realize that as i type these words the bridges in alot of cities are in the process of having TOLLS put on them and when i say in the process that means it ain't gonna be long and it won't be to keep us in ok,i'm not being sarcastic i'm being realistic,so to answer your question...NO IT CAN'T BE STOPPED!

3. MenNefer

MenNefer Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +21
    The New world order doesn't appear to be any more frightening then the old one or the present.

I don't think it will be stopped ...Just will be a stage in the TRANSFORMATIONS

4. Blackbird

Professional Hitman
    Ratings:
    +1,820
    Confused by the overtly Christian overtones in many New World Order theories, I asked an elder brother, one of my many mentors who's opinion I respect deeply, what he thought about the New World Order.

He was the one who gifted me with Nkrumah's Handbook of Revolutionary Warfare and was, during the 1970's and early 1980's, a comrade in arms with Popular Movement for the Liberation of Angola (MPLA) during their war with the United States and South African backed UNITA. He told me, "I welcome the New World Order because that would mean we, Africans, would be back on top."

He went on to say, "The reason why these European and American conspiracy theorists are afraid of the New World Order is because it would mean their world is coming to an end."

He told me, "For me, the New World Order began when the first African was stripped from his/her home and sent by European across the world to work as a slave. That's when the New World Order began for African people and under this new world, we have been slaves, enslaved, murdered, impoverished and diseased. If the next world order will be worst than this.... what can be worst than this?"

My elder, Tekesala, who's mother was Mbundu and father was Bakongo, was a battle-tested brother with a lot of love for African people. He told me the Bakongo today still have a ritual they perform for those who went across the ocean. He told me you want to know the nature of Europeans. He said the European will give me guns and you guns and create a situation for us to kill each other. Once so many have died, he then comes in with the Red Cross, with a cup of water in his hand saying, "Don't you know Jesus loves you." You were the ones that gave me the **** guns in the first place. But of course, you want my natural resources - diamonds, petroleum, uranium, gold, hydroelectric power, and other bounty.

Blackbird

5. Blackbird

Professional Hitman
    Ratings:
    +1,820
    Of course, it would be an updated manifestation, but otherwise, no different than what we or our ancestors have experienced thus far. What can be worse than slavery, torture, mutiliation, murder and massacre?

Blackbird

The secret is the bird has already landed and the change in tactics does not mean a new game.

Follow me passed the first grove to the quilombo. Twice, I knocked and Bida came, on the third time Bida didn't respond. Whoa, Bida, where are you? Whoa, Bida, where are you? The road to the quilombo is long, traveler rest before you go. The road to the quilombo is long, traveler rest before you go. Call on Zumbi, before you go. Call on Ganga Zumba, before you part.

6. Knowledge Seed

Knowledge Seed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +551
    Of course the NWO can be stopped. All you have to do is use your occult power like they use theirs. Spiritual warfare/revolution is the ONLY way I know possible to stop them

7. thePreacher

thePreacher Banned MEMBER

Agent Of Change
    Ratings:
    +815
    Babylon will fall soon enough just from her own dead weight. Make sure you are not between her and the ground when she finally falls.

"Come out of her, my people, that you be not partakers of her sins, and that you receive not of her plagues."

8. Edward Williams

Edward Williams Well-Known Member MEMBER

Produce Justice
    Ratings:
    +58
    What is called the "New World Order" is just another name for the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy). The white people who practice racism (white supremacy) are going about the process of coming up with new words to get you to accept the existence of the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) and using scare tactics to get you to not only accept its existence but to get you to demand its existence. That is how they do what they do. They use words to deceive people and they use direct violence when the deceit is either no longer marketable or the deceit has been marginalized in its effect on non-white people. The deceit is for the purpose of confusion. And it works. This is the reason you can have a non-white person ask about the difference between what is called "New World Order" or "One World Government" and "Racism White Supremacy". The words have become more important than what we're seeing.

Sure it can be stopped.

By the non-white people of the known universe learning how the white people who practice racism (white supremacy) do what they do and coming up with strategies and techniques that work against them for the purpose of, and with the intent and goal objective of, producing a SYSTEM of justice. Producing a SYSTEM of justice should be the primary focus.

What is called the codebook is a smorgasbord of suggestions that people can use. Also on the Counter-Racism.com website, on the Counter-Racism Work/Study Project, there are also many, many more suggestions that people can use if they so choose. TheCode.net website has some as well. And also Endarkenment.com.

There are so many things we can do starting today, such as only contact each other when we have something constructive to say and/or do. We have to change our current definition for the word "together" to mean constructive interaction with a constructive outcome. Right now when we say "together" we basically mean "in close proximity to". A lot of us will not admit this but we act it out. We don't understand the process. Black people (non-white people) in close proximity to each other usually means danger under this SYSTEM. Knowing that is the way the SYSTEM functions if you just want to work against this SYSTEM of injustice stay away from each other. That is the exact opposite of what the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) requires you to do. The white people who practice racism (white supremacy) have poisoned our minds, so much so that we focus on each other. Poisoned minds and only focusing on each other is a dangerous combination. So if you want to work against the SYSTEM, knowing how it functions...knowing how it operates...all non-white people should stay way from each other.

Now, if you want to work against the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) AND AT THE SAME TIME help to produce a SYSTEM of justice you can't stay away from each other. Producing a SYSTEM of justice requires that you interact with people in a constructive manner. OK...now, what do I mean by constructive? I mean focus on solving problems without producing more problems. Since you're not used to doing that it's gonna take some thought. No problem there because you are on this planet to do some thinking anyway...it is part of the reason you're here according to the evidence. Check this out...in a SYSTEM of justice what are you going to be doing? Solving problems without producing more problems.

A so-called musician once said "the best way to learn how to play the violin is to play the violin".

What does that mean? By going through the process of learning how to...and DOING IT...solve problems without producing more problems you are helping to produce a SYSTEM of justice and by directly working against the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) by staying away from non-white people, because of how the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) works, you are working against the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy).

So what do we have? You have to do two things at once.

(1) Work against the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) because it requires that non-white people be in close proximity to each other because the white people who practice racism (white supremacy) have poisoned our minds and by doing so poisoned our focus.
    (2) Work to produce a SYSTEM of justice by interacting with other non-white people by solving problems without producing more problems (constructive interaction).

Now if you look at both of these they may seem like they are exact opposites. How can I stay away from other non-white people and work with other non-white people at the same time? You just put the two together (no pun intended) and what do you have?

Only come around each other when you have something constructive to say and/or do.

Now you are going through the process of producing a SYSTEM of justice AND AT THE SAME TIME working against the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy).

9. I-khan

I-khan Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +47
    I am not sure of what exactly you are sayin, I appreciate the vibes that you bring to the forum whenever I read it. You have been told, in effect, that no matter what happens, we have been through worse? How would we be back on top?

peace.