Black Entertainment : NWA str8 out Compton

Discussion in 'Black Entertainment' started by $$RICH$$, Feb 22, 2015.

1. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,177
    This will be a classic from where they open doors to the hip hop game
    doctor Dre and Ice Cube , NWA crew str8 outta Compton coming soon
    want to see this

2. shaka64

shaka64 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Photographer
    Ratings:
    +956
    NWA told the truth about the world they lived in. Now these were so called street thugs. How is it that after almost 30 years they are financially sound. Dr dre has a net worth of 750 million Ice Cube net worth 140 million, DJ Yella net worth 5 million, MC Ren net worth 750 thousand And the Man Easy E was worth 8 million when he died in 1995. They had a season in life where they expressed themselves in a questionable manner (to some). As they got older they adapted and moved on to bigger and better things. Don’t’ condemn the young rappers today because of the content of their music in time they will grow and do bigger and better things. Right on NWA Power to the People.

3. $$RICH$$

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,177
    yes I agree they was the voice of truth from the streets they knock open doors for others to walk through
    NWA no doubt!!!

4. Therious

Therious Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,398
    I just may be in line on the first day!

5. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,071

Thanks for the drop bro. $$RICH$$, good looking out ... Can't help but to remember the man, Eazy E:

Eazy Duz It- Eazy E

6. $$RICH$$

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,177
    behind me I have to see these legends , hear there story and shed light on the hip hop street life & truth

7. $$RICH$$

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,177
    E" was the man he would have been Mr. Hip hop the brother was dope ! his music the sound da message
    they put out NWA told it all

8. UBNaturally

UBNaturally Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,736
    Not sure if it will show the dust up between Eric and the crew, but here is some background... small sample

Prior to being recruited to join NWA, DJ/Producer Andre Young was rolling with the World Class Wreckin Cru
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

upload_2015-2-24_7-39-35.png
    The Dr. Dre stethoscope from the World Class Wreckin Cru years, along with his fashionable sequins shirt.

[​IMG]
    Dj Yella and Dr. Andre Young top left, looking grown and dapper.

"Let's just leave this place baby, and hit a more comfortable atmosphere"
    "You can pretend you're the horse, and I can pretend I'm Paul Revere"

The Dr. Dre Anthem... weird looking at and listening to this now

Keep in mind, this was only years before Dre and Yella (in the white suit) joined NWA

Few years later... they became "Ni**ers" With Attitudes
    Dropped the skinny chains and replaced them with the Mr. T chains for added effect.
    [​IMG]

DJ Yella and Dr. Andre Young in the back.
    Yella shaves off mustache for a younger appearance.

Then somehow, internal beef and bickering arises...

• Ice Cube leaves

First it was Ice Cube vs. NWA/Dre & Yella
    Ice Cube alludes to Eric and Dre ... no Vaseline

NWA tells Cube to suck their... and Cube being on theirs, shrug

• Andre leaves

Then Dre beefs with Eric

Soon after this, Eric passes due to complications and health issues, so we were told.
    Some think he was murdered...

Eazy-E Associate Claims He Was Murdered
    B.G. Knocc Out, a former protégé of the late Compton MC, is making some shocking accusations in his music and interviews.

August 17, 2011

I believe in my heart somebody did something to Eric. Whether it was Jerry [Heller], whether it was [his widow] Tomica [Woods-Wright], I have yet to really know the truth about it. But, for a person to have full-blown AIDS [that quickly is suspicious]. My little brother, his father died from full-blown AIDS … from sharing a needle [‘cause] he was [an addict]. Now, I seen this man go through these stages, from HIV to full-blown AIDS. And, when you get a cold, any little thing like that, your whole immune system shut down. So you have to go into the hospital just to recover. Now, to be around Eric for the last three years of his life and he never had an episode like this – never ever – something is strange, something is real odd. And then you gon’ come out and tell me when the man go in there for bronchitis, you gon’ come out and tell me this man had full-blown AIDS. And we done been to New York, we done been to Chicago in below zero weather [and] he never got sick. He never had an episode. Like, c’mon bruh. Who are you kidding?

Before everything hit the fan with Eric and Jerry Heller, these brothers from the Nation Of Islam from Chicago – some of [Minister Louis] Farrakhan’s right hand men – [came to see Eazy]. We was at Ruthless Records and these dudes walked up in the office, just stormed in one day while we was in there. Nobody had no idea they was comin’. [They] stormed in the office, into Jerry Heller’s office, and told Eric to “Come here.” Eric got up and went into the conference room. They were in there for like two or three hours. And I swear, when they came out of there Eric had a different look on his face. He seemed like he was shook up about something. … And like a week or so later, he started firing Jerry [and the rest of Heller’s relatives at Ruthless]. He fired Jerry Heller. He fired Terry Heller. He fired Gary Ballen. And they were all family. Jerry and Terry is brothers; Gary is their cousin.

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/...-was-murdered-recalls-showdown-with-nate-dogg

NWA
    -
    • MC Ren
      [​IMG]

• DJ Yella
      [​IMG]

Solo Acts -
    • Ice Cube
      [​IMG]

• Dre Dre
      [​IMG]

Dr. Dre turns 50, and AARP puts him on its magazine cover

February 23, 2015

[​IMG]

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/music/posts/la-et-ms-dr-dre-aarp-20150223-htmlstory.html

9. Therious

Therious Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,398
    No question, the trailer got me fired up! I don't know about "gangster ", to quote Ice Cube "It's just hard Core Hip Hop".

10. UBNaturally

UBNaturally Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,736

Cube, Ren, and Eric seem to me were the writers.
    Dre surely had someone ghost writing for him, but his beats carried him and he really didn't have to pick up a mic to prove he could produce classic beats.

DJ Yella minds his own business...

DJ Yella of NWA sat down with VladTV and shared his thoughts on Suge Knight's recent arrest after killing someone while on the NWA movie set in Compton. Knight was reportedly looking to speak with Dr. Dre about his portrayal in the film when the incident occurred. Yella feels Knight shouldn't have even been on set in the first place, as all of this could've been avoided.

upload_2015-2-24_15-46-12.png

Suge Knight was claimed to have been involved in a hit and run that fatally injured a man.