Black People : Nuts are out

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by bientempo, Apr 22, 2010.

1. bientempo

bientempo Well-Known Member MEMBER

Dominican Republic
    Ratings:
    +165
    Statements that have been made By familiar nut cases

Hugo Chavez US Navy HAARP caused the Haitian Earthquake
    Evo Morales Hormones in chicken production caused homosexuality
    Evo Morales Europeans are bald because they eat genetically produced
    products
    Hojjat ol-eslam Kazem Sediqi, the acting Friday prayer leader in Tehran said women should stick to strict codes of modesty to protect themselves.
    "Many women who do not dress modestly lead young men astray and spread adultery in society which increases earthquakes," he explained.

This maybe should be in the jokes?:SuN049:

2. Ankhur

Ankhur Well-Known Member MEMBER

owner of various real estate concerns
    Ratings:
    +3,014
    well there are self hatingblacks and there are self hating latinos as well

but it is intersting that one man's view

outweighs the enormous amount of real tangible change thse 2 men have made in the lives of millions for the better and the many hundreds of thousands who support them.

http://www.democracynow.org/2008/4/24/welcome_to_the_axis_of_evil

http://www.democracynow.org/2006/9/22/bolivian_president_evo_morales_on_latin

http://www.democracynow.org/2010/4/19/the_cochabamba_water_wars_marcella_olivera

Chavez
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3392652783578267863#docid=-4703844455264388301

http://video.google.com/videoplay?d...48&ei=qm9PStbyOaDMqwKCtMRx&q=Jon+Pilger&hl=en

3. bientempo

Dominican Republic
    Ratings:
    +165
    The only thing I will say is you need to talk to more Venezuelans, Ecuadorians, and Nicaraguans.
    Check out the crime stats, check out the infrastructure problems, under all 3 of these presidents, if not for the support from Chavez, the other 2 would not be in power. They have changed their constititions and stacked the courts so they can be presidents for life.

Im sure I can find just as many links in my favor as you can find for yours.

example only
    http://www.eurasiareview.com/2010/04/nicaragua-sees-protests-and-disorder.html

4. Ankhur

Ratings:
    +3,014
    one can assume what echelon of the folks of those nations

you are asking me to talk to, not the poor r every day folks.

I am sure you can find as many or more links,
    keep emcoming brother,

I respect the intelligence of the readers here enough for them to figure out which news sources carry spin and propaganda and which are telling the real deal so,
    bring the links.:SuN049:

5. bientempo

Dominican Republic
    Ratings:
    +165
    you are asking me to talk to, not the poor r every day folks.

Correct I am not asking you to talk to the poor everyday folks that are supporting them due to the entitlements. this would be like talking to the Campesinos the the DR about how great Joaquín Balaguer was just after he had handed them rice and beans on the way into the voting booth. Or his blocking of the street in front of his house every December to hand out his presents to the poor for Christmas(Navidad).
    How else do you think he accomplished this. He and Trujillo both done great things for the country, schools, roads, electricty, basic infrastructure. But I really don't think you would want either of them as your president.

You also need to talk to the people that provide the money to support the country. I am seeing on CNN and reading in the news that in the USA 50% of the people are living on the backs of the other 50% and that 10% pay 70% of the costs of the Country. Is this true?

Joaquín Balaguer was the President of the Dominican Republic from 1960 to 1962, from 1966 to 1978, and again from 1986 to 1996. In 2000 he made his final run for the presidency when he was 93, he died in 2002

Would you like English or Spanish, As sometime the English links have an Agenda, Where as the links from the home countries or ajoining countries have a much different take. Example was the anguish over the Honduran coup last year. If you only read english language reports you did not know that the Honduran Supreme Court had made an arrest warrent, backed by the Honduran Congress to arrest Zeyala. Where they went wrong was when the military who had been sent by the court and congress exiled him instead of taking him to jail. Then they called it a military coup, but the military was never in charge. Most of the hell raising was due to Chavez.

6. Ankhur

Ratings:
    +3,014
    Good information brother even though every nation in the world said Zelaya should be restored but I really did not understand the thing about Spanish because I assume that only 8 percent of the folks here can read it and googlehas a translation function, but I am open to new information.

I don't have lot of pride and what not about his corporatocracy that I reside in, but for the fullness of my adult life , the thing about these Dominicans up here in Brooklyn is that;
    Once you know a Dominican they treat you like a life long freind

They are extemely frugal

Extremely thrifty and hard working

go to church on Sunday

pay their taxes

SO WHY IN THE HELL IS THE DOMINICAN REPUBLIC, THECALCUTTA OF THE WESTERN HEMISPHERE AND A SEX PORT FOR WORLD TOURISM, AND A DRUG PORT FOR EVERY ORGANIZED CRIME FAMILY IN THE WORLD

and a place were folks live in abject poverty?

My kindness to you and respect is in not asking what class or caste you are from

7. bientempo

Dominican Republic
    Ratings:
    +165
    Go ahead, I am in the middle class! not the upper class, don't have the family, money, etc to join that, but am also not the Poor Campesinos. If you make less than 25,000pesos here you pay no income tax. current transaction rate is 1us to 36.4rd. so figure it out. Middle class starts at about 10,000rd a month. in the 20-30k range you can have a maid etc. so the level of living does not equal NYC.

What do you mean by Calcutta of the west?

The reason for the Sex Tourism as you call it is due to the fact that we recognize that prostitution is legal. and we have all these Gringos coming down here to take advantage of it. If the brothers are here looking for booty, their not there. But we are not near the level of Thailand. We have many more family tourist than the other kind. The Sex tourists are probably about equal between blacks and whites from the USA. And this would also be about equal for which sex they prefer.

As more than a few have found out we will land you in jail for messing with little kids(and they come here looking for either sex).

As far as the abject poverty we are a way ahead of other countries. And probably happier than you are, at least we don't freeze to death, and there is always something for anyone to eat, may be pineapple or banana. I believe you also have people living in poverty, and not just in the cities.

As far as all the other countries in the world being against Honduras. Not everyone, Mainly the none Spanish speaking ones except for Chavez and his host of fools. As they wanted to make sure the same thing did not happen to them. Thats why they have and are so interested in changing their constitutions. If you noticed Costa Rica, Argentina, Chile, Puerto Rico. none of them really raised a fuss, they just kind of let the English speakers carry the ball. Along with Chavez, Evo, and Daniel.

the initial thing that caused Zelaya his problem as that was what he was trying to change the constitution so he could run again. but the Honduran constitution says it illegal for a sitting president to do so. Thats why he was removed. And they do not have impeachment in the constitution. He should not have been exiled he should have been put in jail.

Drug port is fairly new. last 8 years or so. We believe most of it is due to the Dominicans that were involved in the drug trade up there that have been deported back here, and decided to go into distribution. I remember when they filmed Havana her that the Movie people had a little problem with getting all their people back up there as some were in jail. Word of Advice don't come down here and get caught. Our jails don't believe in rights.

8. bientempo

Dominican Republic
    Ratings:
    +165

Yes they will, especially if your nice to them.
    An they are very frugal. Their relatives count on the remeses,(remittance) sent back so their family here can sit at the colomado and play domino. Western Union is great.
    having a little trouble with the church part.
    As they don't normally pay taxes when they were here who is withholding them?
    I'm really not too high on Dom Yorks. go see the movie Nueba Yol. It was great.