Black Spirituality Religion : Numerology behind these earthquakes? Humm!!

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by ru2religious, Apr 7, 2011.

1. ru2religious

ru2religious Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,891
    Personally I have some issues with these earthquakes they are reporting and it makes me wonder if there isn't something sinister behind these events.

Now the reason why I stated this is because of numerology which I'm into -

If you look at the numbers that they are reporting on, it kind of makes one wonder. First today there was an earthquake which registered at 7.4 which is equal to 11. Last month there was an earthquake that registered 9.0 .... if you look at the numbers then you have 9/11. This number represents a disaster or a message that the hierarchy is sending out. Now I say disaster because of the frequency when these numbers are together. 9/11 is 911 which is the number to police emergencies.

Another thing, the 9.0 earthquake happened on the 11th of March which again is 9/11. Also take note to the month which is March - the 3rd month. When 9/11 happened - it happened in 2001. 2001 = 3 ... is it a consequence? Who know?

Yet it doesn't stop here ... Today the 7.4 earthquake happened on 04/07 which is 11. So now we have the numbers 7.4 = 11 and 4/7 = 11 - which brings us to 11.11 in the year of 2011 aka the 11 year of the 2000's. So now we have 11.11.11 which can be broken down to 2.2.2. and 2 because its the 2000 which equal 2.

When you have 4 number of 2's it equals 8 which means power or a shift of power. So in march the 9.0 earthquake was felt on the 11 aka 9/11 which seems to be a message sent out and in the 4th mouth on the 7th day a 7.4 magnitude was felt.

It appears that there could have been some type of message being sent out to Japan by the powers to be. What I've come up with is that America is highly in debt to Japan and in order to get out of that debt - they caused these earthquakes and Tsunami's to shift the debt from American to Japan in an attempt to regain financial power it once had over Japan. Japan will go into debt and they will then owe America which means bill has been paid and now they owe. Such a sinister plan if this be the case - but I think there is something behind this.

Peace and Blessings

Ru2religious

2. ru2religious

ru2religious Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,891
    When Obama became president one of his first visits out of country was to Japan 11.12.09 and the talk one of the most important talks was dealing with climate change. Interesting how these numbers 9, 11 and 3/12 keep popping up all over the place when it comes to Japan and America ...

Again it could be just my imagination as The Temptation once said but then again - I think everything has a meaning behind it - so what is this meaning?

Peace and Blessings

Ru2religious

3. MasterDJ

MasterDJ Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +48
    Very interesting...this has some substance to it! Numbers lace everything that happens!