Black People : Number One Problem

What is the number one problem in the world today?

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

... All roads lead to Racism ...

wbpwbp_logo.jpg

THE WORLD'S BIGGEST PROBLEMS

The World’s Biggest Problems portal has a simple, clear mission: educating people all around the world about the biggest problems facing humanity.These problems have two criteria, they must be global in scope, and have the potential to rapidly escalate into severe crises.

suggested reading:
http://www.arlingtoninstitute.org/wbp

What is the number one problem in the world today?

I know you won't believe this....but if one actually studies his-story and not her-story or the story, one can not possibly arrive at a correct answer. Her-story and the story is a lot different than his-story is...athough it is his story that all of us have been taught about. There's no balance in that and as such, we're only getting His-story instead of the other two as well. So without further delay, it pains me to have to say that "Men are the number one problem" in the world today as in the past as well.

I really should have said "males are the number one problem".It is this reality along with our little toys that has the world in the condition that it is in and is responsible for more deaths than anything that his-story, her-story or the story can record. Males have enslaved, killed and tortured in the name of God. Males have burned over 80,000 women alive in the name of God. Males have destroyed entire civilizations for profit, greed, power and ego. Males have created an imbalance in nature itself that now threatens the very planet itself. Males have created their little toys to play with to destroy entire populations and nations in the blink of an eye. Males have and continue to suppress and oppress the other half of their own existence with this fake concept of being "THE MAN".

So i'm taking away that "man card" because every word I've just written is true...and it applies to every darn man on the planet collectively...not individually....so those not on this order should not take it personal if it don't apply to you.

I thank you legit-writer for asking this question and hope that you understand the reality of my answer that others may try to deny due to their own beliefs and egos that need to be fed, justified and quantified because they incorrectly think that their being "A MAN" gives them some kind of card blanc over every and anything else on the planet...including you. Funny thing....I've never read anywhere of women doing these things. Kinda makes ya go Hhhmm???

I know you won't believe this....but if one actually studies his-story and not her-story or the story, one can not possibly arrive at a correct answer. Her-story and the story is a lot different than his-story is...athough it is his story that all of us have been taught about. There's no balance in that and as such, we're only getting His-story instead of the other two as well. So without further delay, it pains me to have to say that "Men are the number one problem" in the world today as in the past as well.

I really should have said "males are the number one problem".It is this reality along with our little toys that has the world in the condition that it is in and is responsible for more deaths than anything that his-story, her-story or the story can record. Males have enslaved, killed and tortured in the name of God. Males have burned over 80,000 women alive in the name of God. Males have destroyed entire civilizations for profit, greed, power and ego. Males have created an imbalance in nature itself that now threatens the very planet itself. Males have created their little toys to play with to destroy entire populations and nations in the blink of an eye. Males have and continue to suppress and oppress the other half of their own existence with this fake concept of being "THE MAN".

So i'm taking away that "man card" because every word I've just written is true...and it applies to every darn man on the planet collectively...not individually....so those not on this order should not take it personal if it don't apply to you.

I thank you legit-writer for asking this question and hope that you understand the reality of my answer that others may try to deny due to their own beliefs and egos that need to be fed, justified and quantified because they incorrectly think that their being "A MAN" gives them some kind of card blanc over every and anything else on the planet...including you. Funny thing....I've never read anywhere of women doing these things. Kinda makes ya go Hhhmm???
WOW!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back