Black People : Numéro Magazine Apologizes For White Model In Blackface For “African Queen” Editorial

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Enki, Mar 1, 2013.

1. Enki

Enki The Evolved Amphibian STAFF

United States
    Civil Eng.
    Ratings:
    +5,928
    [​IMG]

http://live.drjays.com/index.php/20...del-in-blackface-for-african-queen-editorial/

This issue is what I and others were trying to convey to certain members about race, and the fashion magazine industry. What? They could not have found a black model to be an "original" African queen?

Like these...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Any one of these sistas look better than this white thang painted brown to perpetrate a fraud.

Peace!

2. Enki

United States
    Civil Eng.
    Ratings:
    +5,928
    [​IMG]

This is what they used instead of the real thing:mad:

Peace!

3. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,736
  4. Enki

United States
    Civil Eng.
    Ratings:
    +5,928
    Noll, they juss offered the usual apology of "I didn't mean to offend". The guy that shot the photo was Asian, funny how insensitive he was of another race. He said he had nothing to do with the title, don't he know what painting a white to look black means?

Peace!

5. Thelma Jackson-Smith

Thelma Jackson-Smith Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +161
    I'm sick of apologies when Asians create sick media against blacks.

African modeling should be run by Africans... not some Asian fetishizing over a white female he can't even satisfy.

The Asian race needs to wake up... unless you have blond hair, blue eyes and pale skin (like the very fools they keep worshipping), you are not worth anything to the white man.

In the world of the Aryan, the order of humanity is like this: 1) White 2) Asian (if you act like a horrifically self-righteous sellout), 3) Hispanic and other Mud Races and then 4) Black.

We are LUCKY to be Number 4 from a race that is responsible for carnage.

Anyways, as I have stated before when it comes to Asians or anything non-black, you suckle the money from them (with media that meets their ridiculous brainwashed standards) and then give back to OUR communities. We need to become Black Robin Hoods to get ourselves to move ahead!

If you work with a **** Asian, give him his blond hair-blue eyed anime... and then take his money and feed a poor inner-city kid!

My husband and I have done this with NO GUILT. I want more of us to do the same!

The only way I would support this is if it were an African that did this trying to prove the same "Eurocentric [blacks ain't worth nothing]" point. And then she should give all of the earnings to the nations that suffering the most... those that have OUR HUE.

So, while I would support (and even consider running a petition), I think the only true way to fight back is to create stupid media, but pocket the money to create better media that is for ourselves exclusively!

6. Thelma Jackson-Smith

Ratings:
    +161
    The guy that made Boondocks... is the way we should go to fight the Asian.

Except, I believe in giving him MORE of what he's (the Asian) used too...

Sailor Moon, Final Fantasy... really anything that is lilly white. Since the fool thinks he's white anyway, just give the thing what it wants...

Our people tend to have more talent when it comes to not only drawing anime but also creating the plots.

From what I have seen, OUR PEOPLE truly shine at the art... THEY (Asians) don't.

I don't believe in using anime to air our dirty laundry (as the Boondocks does).

Any animation featuring ourselves need to be on "Bill Cosby" level... positive, and VERY family oriented.

Media that airs our dirty laundry needs to be indoors, in private where ONLY WE SEE.

7. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,736
  8. Thelma Jackson-Smith

Ratings:
    +161
    Why boycott? Does their opinion even matter?

9. Thelma Jackson-Smith

Ratings:
    +161
    In my earlier days, I made a petition against Ghettopoly, a racist board game against our people. The originator of the game was Chinese.

The petition got filled with white supremacist hate. I also got calls from shock jocks... I refused to do anything with that type of media.

I am not going on something like Howard Stern and let some skinny Asian tell me I'm doing this petition because "I am a fat, ghetto housewife." This is the mantra of someone that is lacking in EVERY form when it comes to manhood. That's why the idiot can't appreciate its own culture.

I did the petition because I was angry and couldn't stand our people being made fun of by something that is already lesser in the white man's eyes.

These fools do need to be told off, but do it against them with their culture and their media. And if there are any profits, you give it back to our kids.

10. Enki

United States
    Civil Eng.
    Ratings:
    +5,928
    I don't read their mag, or wear their clothes anyway. But there are many that do I'm sure. I saw the breakdown of the races of models that was in this last fashion week show in NY. 86% was white, 8% was other races, and 6% was black.

How can anybody pick that white model I posted, over the real thing?:11200:

Peace!