Nuff Disrespect Given? Outy Please.

Discussion in 'Violators and Violations (Possible Ones)' started by anAfrican, Aug 27, 2006.

1. anAfrican

anAfrican Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    The Meek !Shall! Inherit the Earth.
    Ratings:
    +745
    WRT (that thread that does not even deserve to be pointed at), I'd like to know if there might be a violation of language, Respect for self, each other and the House, and, while not directed at me, personally, blatant attacks are just ugly to witness. (Yeah, even worse than being called "poor" "broke" "looser[sic]" "anti-american" "fitting a profile" "undesireable" "slave". lol)

Personally, I don't appreciate this sort of disrespectful bantering back and forth. It is one thing to have a discussion in which two (or more) parties disagree. But this sort of language is totally uncalled for under any circumstance.

Could they be removed, please?

2. anAfrican

anAfrican Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    The Meek !Shall! Inherit the Earth.
    Ratings:
    +745
    Now THAT is Service! <grin>

Reckon that happend before I even got this one done?

"Sorry", I would just as soon not tolerate some mess like that up in My House. And I will whine, snivel "complain" break out the butterfly go for the gats or whatever it takes. "Sorry". I just love it too much here to stand for that sort of stuff.

Thanks!!

(It is just weird that I happened to be killing time over on this box while installing Ubuntu on my main box and browsed by just in time to fall into this. Had I not been doing that install, I'd be laying on the couch reading John Brunner's "Jagged Orbit" and got up tomorrow and said "dayum!?" ... Like I said, "when I need whatever I need, or when I am needed: the Need is met!" And it's been weird exactly like that for over 20 years!!)

(Oh, I know it would have happened whether I'd been here or not; I ain't the only one around here with Sensibilities, Decency, Self-Sespect and Taste! But it was kinda fun to feel like I was part of the House Cleaning/Defense!)

3. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    All matters been handled and taken care of thank you for your
    supporting concern within the community brother anAfrican