Black People : Nuclear Proliferation

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by legit-writer, Apr 25, 2008.

1. legit-writer

legit-writer Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,189
    I am not sure if it's okay to bring this up, but I need some viewpoints. I need to know what should be done if anything to stop nuclear proliferation.

2. thePreacher

thePreacher Banned MEMBER

Agent Of Change
    Ratings:
    +815
    Nuclear proliferation is a smoke screen erected to divert the attention of the peaceniks in our world from the real nuclear threats to our world. Nuclear proliferation has come to mean, not getting rid of _all_ nuclear weapons, but preventing any _other_ [ergo, non-white] nations from getting nukes. The problem, mind you, is that the nuclear threat to our world comes from those eight nations who already have nukes, not from the nations who do not have, or are trying to get, nukes.

I have to say at this juncture, that _all_ NATO nations are part of the nuclear threat to our world. One of the purposes of NATO was to reach an agreement between European nations and the US that those NATO nations with nukes would agree to use them against enemies of the other European nations [and a few of their puppets] who do not have nukes. Hence, by proxy, they are ALL part of the nuclear threat.

There is a consistent historical record which proves that those white nations who have gone out of their way to get nukes [such as Israel and apartheid South Africa] have been allowed to have nukes. It is only when non-white nations who are not pawns of Europe or the US attempt to get nukes that white folks start freaking out.

The real nuclear threat to our world is from the eight nations who already have nukes [US, Britain, France, China, Russia, Israel, India, and Pakistan].

3. Each1teach1

Each1teach1 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    build up the nation
    Ratings:
    +986
    I share these thoughts as well and echo these same sentiments. Why wont the Super Powers dis-arm??? Why not destroy all the worlds' nukes? The only people with the sacks to use them are terrorist anyway, and now scienitist are sorry that they made such devises. Nukes are pointless, if one just one goes off, the world and life as we know it is over. Just pointless.

4. Edward Williams

Edward Williams Well-Known Member MEMBER

Produce Justice
    Ratings:
    +58
    What is "nuclear proliferation"?

5. legit-writer

legit-writer Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,189
    Nuclear proliferation is a spread of nuclear weapons to nations who do not posses such capabilities.

6. Edward Williams

Edward Williams Well-Known Member MEMBER

Produce Justice
    Ratings:
    +58
    I have two guns. In fact I have a pistol (Glock 22C) and a rifle (SKS). The reason I have guns is because lots of other people have guns. If no one else had a gun I would not have a gun because I would not need a gun. I use my guns to defend myself against other people who have guns.

Nuclear weapons are guns...in a sense. They serve the same purpose...to kill people...lots of people. If one person has nuclear weapons all people should have nuclear weapons. If one person has nuclear weapons and no one else has nuclear weapons the one person with nuclear weapons would be able to dominate the other people if that one person had the will to do so. The people who do not have nuclear weapons and the ability to detonate those nuclear weapons anywhere in the known universe are left defenseless to the people who do have nuclear weapons and the ability to detonate those nuclear weapons anywhere in the known universe.

Either get rid of all nuclear weapons completely and for all time, which is something that is going to happen, or give nuclear weapons to everyone.