Nubonyx!!! Black-owned Internet Service

Thandiwe

REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 30, 2001
Minnesota
Destee! I'm in! I'm in! and guess what? i'm posting from home!

hurray!! watch out now Kem. I can be here more often now. :laugh:

and you can give thanks to NUBONYX.COM. this is a black-owned Internet Service Provider (ISP). I've been wanting to check it out for a while, you know, give my money to some black folx. Less than or comparable to other ISP - only $19.95.

They also have money back opportunities!

anyone else want to venture out with me. the setup was real easy. probably easier than with AOL or my last provider.

SOOOO, HERE I AM!!!!

Yaaaaaaaaaayyyyy Thandiwe :toast:

I'm sooo glad to hear your experience has been wonderful thus far!!! I've never recommended their service before because no one has ever asked me for a black owned ISP before! :)

So glad that it's working for you !!!!! :)

This is great!

We get MORE of Thandiwe !!!!! :toast:

:heart:

Destee

hahahahaha

we'll see if you're saying that in a few days!

i had heard about Nubonyx.com before but didn't act on it. i figured that with all your expertise, that i if you didn't provide internet service (YET)then you'd have a referral. also my phone servie is forcing us to choose an additional ISP or get switched to MSN. I heard it hell to get out of the contract.

But I'm excited now, to be able to give my dollars to this black company. I've been in cyberland for about 3 years, so now i get to recycle some of my duckets.

I hope others follow suit. So far, I've only been on here a few minutes, but i haven't had any problems. With the other service, my screen would have frozen up by now. So yes, more Thandi! {{{{{{{{{wicked laugh}}}}}}}}}}

it's so nice to feel the love from you all though.

((((((((((big hug))))))))))

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back