Destee Network : NubianMindz.com invites you to join!

Discussion in 'Destee Network :' started by nubianmindz, Dec 3, 2002.

1. nubianmindz

nubianmindz New Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    Peace n love to the forum,

Let me introduce myself, i'm poeticbrutha bka blak_venom i maintain and run a creative site by the name of NubianMindz - http://www.nubianmindz.com - I feature black poetry, art, music, short stories, poetry contest, and more. Now recently i've expanded into offering member sites for $20 (one time fee) - a member site increases your visibility - it includes bio, pics, ads, links, guestbook, counter, sample of work, etc. - Also i'm in the works of opening a audio poetry section and need submissions so please holla at us. I'm tryin to do a poetry anthology so if u're down with that please get at me - [email protected] or [email protected] - Thanks please support the positive efforts of NubianMindz.com

Bernard Brunson
    founder - NubianMindz.com
    It's Our Time to SHINE!

2. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,689
    :wave: Haaaaaaaaaaaay NubianMindz :wave:

~ Welcome ~ Welcome ~ Welcome ~

I've been to your site a few times, very nice. Thanks for joining and introducing your site to those that may not know of it.

Unfortunately, only poetry is allowed in the poetry forums, so I'm going to move this to Web Sites / Technology / Business forum.

Again, thanks for joining us and I encourage all the Family to check out your site. www.nubianmindz.com

:heart:

Destee