Black Men : NUBIAN KING CELEBRATION!

Conscious Plat

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 16, 2010
www.consciousplat.com
Greetings Nubian Kings, you are welcome you to join in for a celebration. This will be a special program Wednesday 3-24-2010 7PM Eastern time. We will salute Nubian Kings around the world. My Brothers, you are Warrior Kings and should hold your heads high with dignity! You have the power to overcome any obstacles that you may face. I urge all Nubian Kings to join me and invite others to listen in and be a part of this celebration. You will hear powerful messages. Those who call in and say they are proud to be a Nubian King will receive a free download of my Swahili song and my song Unity. Call in number (917) 388-4620

www.blogtalkradio.com/consciousplat

Wednesday 3-24-2010
7PM Eastern time

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Real Truth!

NUBIAN KING CELEBRATION! ...Great!

Greetings Nubian Kings, you are welcome you to join in for a celebration. This will be a special program Wednesday 3-24-2010 7PM Eastern time. We will salute Nubian Kings around the world. My Brothers, you are Warrior Kings and should hold your heads high with dignity! You have the power to overcome any obstacles that you may face. I urge all Nubian Kings to join me and invite others to listen in and be a part of this celebration. You will hear powerful messages. Those who call in and say they are proud to be a Nubian King will receive a free download of my Swahili song and my song Unity. Call in number (917) 388-4620

www.blogtalkradio.com/consciousplat

Wednesday 3-24-2010
7PM Eastern time

Queen Conscious Plat,

Sounds good, count me in. And thanks again for posting the lyrics to Nubian King in our Poetry Forum...this could very well be a panacea to lift the Black Man from such a low place in the eyes of the World, across the Board. Our enslaved ancestors said this when they learned better, we were kings and gueens...Peace In my sistar friend, for real, we still are Kings and Queens!

Hotep! Sister Conscious Plat, for some reason I am just now receiving the thread (12:15am), that you've posted. I would have joined in and would have called in, as well, but I just got finished listening to it. It was verry uplifting for us Brothers, because we need it! Even though I missed tuning in on time to the program, I thank you and I also salute you!

Hotep

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back