Black People : Now ..What is Racism Realy and where does it come from ..

indya said:
Racism started when people of one color met people of another color. Racism was alive and well when the Europeans tried to trade with the Chinese. The chinese wanted nothing to do with the barbarians from the west. It didn't start with us, it's everywhere.

my dear sista... im taking this back .. all the way back... im speaking spiritual biblical times besides the obvious HISTORY.. .. u can say chinese , jew.. or plain generalizations like "everywhere" etc... but yes dear soul it started with "US"... not in a sense that we started racism.. but its target.. its manifestations did however... if u need further explanation of the obvious let a sista kno ill be happy to provide more info if u really dare to go deep..really.. there is much to really know and learn about "us" ..our history and destiny..i'm still learning and staying in reality..

u say "Racism can not exist amongst a people that have no power to hold down another race of people"

i totally disagree..totally.. racism CAN/HAS existed amoungst people with no "SO CALLED"power... come on now... besides.. "we" ..speaking for black people have the most power... esp. spiritual power being of the most important.. many however just have no idea of the gifts with in us...

info-moetry said:
In regards to the Chinese, they did do business with the barbarians which is evedenced by their yellow pigment today as the original Chinese were black or original people which is why THEIR version of Jesus has a broad nose and a peasy head & they call him Buddha.....today China is one of the most Racist places on earth as they have inherited what those barbarians taught introduced to them & have bcome barbarians themselves!!!

to say it is everywhere could be interpretad as u being scared of looking in the mirror. Just take a look around the earth and see who rules & who suffers & there u will find the TRUE racist & the ONLY children of the original fathers & mothers of RACISM..............

Your saying only whites can be racist and I totally disagree, I've stated this before I'm not affraid to admit blacks and others of color can be racist. I've stated this before. I'm also not going get into an argument about it, just stating my oppinion.

I doubt the Chinese inherited there racism from the whites, please.

Scientists say:
As original man moved out of Africa they changed in physical apperance that is why we now have different races of people. Asians, indians, whites and blacks evolved into the people we have today. Whites didn't just pop up one day and start mixing with everyone.

soulfulmixx said:
.. racism CAN/HAS existed amoungst people with no "SO CALLED"power... come on now... besides.. "we" ..speaking for black people have the most power... esp. spiritual power being of the most important.. many however just have no idea of the gifts with in us...

I am going to completely agree with you on this point.

What is "Raceism" and "ware" did it come from?

According to the writers of the (Bible) and there are a number of "Conflicting" versions,but among the most used is the (King James Stewart version). King James Stewart (who was a member of the Angleon sect of the time) of England,of the Stewart Dynisty,gathered to gether the most learnd scholers and theologens of his day and commisioned them to take the Hebrew and Greek writhings and "Deligenty Compair and Translate" into English from those manuscripts. At this time "Africans were being attacked from all fronts and the "Slave" trade was in effect by these same Europens". This time period was around 1611a.d. and 1619. Mind you,(Your African) salvation was not and is not the motivation for King James Steward's ordering the so-called "Holy-Bible" to be created by his "Preist". At this point this writer suggests that you the reader don't take my word for any of this, go to your local library and read history for your self,this is not my story but "His-Story".
After compleation of this work,King James ordered all of these men to be brought to the "Royal Palace" for a so-called celibration to be given in their honor for there succesful compleation of this political work of "Crowd-Control".
After they finished eating "These Scholers and Theologens" were all put to "Death" to protect the secret safe.
Then King James ordered that these Translated Manuscripts be taken to "William Shakspire" to be put in the wonderful,fluid and poetic book now called the "Holy Bible".
Constantine is responsible for the way Christianity was to be tought though out Europe and the rest of the Western world, "Not G-d or Jesus" or any one remotely Holy. Once more, go read for your self if you say you are a beliver in "Western Religons". Every one "Black or African" should know these things about what was given to "Us-Africans" during and after "Slavery" by the Europen Slave Master that would garunte their continued "Rule" over us to this very day.
When africa was "Free" meaning before being "Interupted" by un-civilized, un-cultured and un-coothed white Europens, "We" were a totaly different "Hu-Man" people than we have become today. Our level of understanding bout Self,Earth,the Universe ect; compaired to us now is like Night and Day. The best among us or most Learned reached levels by degrees of "Super-Naturel Abilities" to say the least.
There is not enough space and would take Volumes to explain the past history of (6,000) six-Thousand years of out right Sanctified Raceism now called the "Word of G-d" by the Western Europen White Race". And "Forced" on the world of "People of Color or African", who have been and still is being "Mis-Lead" and Tricked by the "Histoical Devil".
Today we Africans find our self in a "Pitiful" condition with out knowlege of self. The more you study the "True" history of what happen to "You", the more you will know about others. In the Devine Words of G-d, "People Know Thy Self ". Brothers and Sisters
Sincerely
Moorfius

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back