Black People : Now they tell us Ritalin "boosts" Learning?????

Ankhur

Oct 4, 2009
Brooklyn
Occupation
owner of various real estate concerns
I wonder what they told the brothers during the Tuskeegee experiments what was in the shots they were given

here we go again!

Reality Reversals Continue: Scientists Now Propose That Ritalin Boosts Learning

Marco Torres
Prevent Disease
March 8, 2010

Just in case you doubted the complete incompetence of medical scientists after the H1N1 swine flu scam, they are now claiming that the ADHD drug Ritalin boosts learning.

Oh yes, you heard right! Ritalin, a drug that causes brain changes similar to cocaine is going to help people learn now. Ritalin is the brand name for methylphenidate. Although introduced way back in 1956, experts still aren’t sure exactly how it works. It is a stimulant. Methylphenidate affects the way a patient’s brain responds to impulses.

It can cause anorexia, heart palpitations, blood pressure/pulse changes, cardiac arrhythmia, anemia, psychosis, liver failure, brain inflammation, decreased white blood cell count among other effects. However, according to scientists studying the drug, the risks just don’t exceed the learning benefits acquired by children who use the drug.

The scientists claimed their study showed that Ritalin boosts cognitive abilities by increasing the activity of the neurotransmitter dopamine deep inside the brain. Neurotransmitters are the chemical messengers neurons use to communicate with each other. They release the molecule, which then docks onto receptors of other neurons

small excerpt from full article;
http://www.infowars.com/reality-reversals-continue-scientists-now-propose-that-ritalin-boosts-learning/

Josef

Oct 28, 2008
Occupation
Electrical wiring tech
Yeah its has been to the point where yoù throw up both hands not knowing who's info you can trust.... I guess its best to do independent research, I remember watching an interview with a doctor who was urging and in strong favor for the H1N1 flu shot. Yet when asked if he had taken his children, he all but said, hell to the no!!!! Maybe that is a solution, to stay on top to see if those who impose, take their own advice, and suggestions...

Ankhur

Oct 4, 2009
Brooklyn
Occupation
owner of various real estate concerns
Yeah its has been to the point where yoù throw up both hands not knowing who's info you can trust.... I guess its best to do independent research, I remember watching an interview with a doctor who was urging and in strong favor for the H1N1 flu shot. Yet when asked if he had taken his children, he all but said, hell to the no!!!! Maybe that is a solution, to stay on top to see if those who impose, take their own advice, and suggestions...
True that partner, True that,

and the guy that invented the Papiloma virus vaccine was "floored" when he heard they were actually selling it and administering it without tests

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Clarity to pursue my mission in 2020
Destee wrote on Omowale Jabali's profile.
Hi Brother O! YAAAAAY! Good to see you! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year! :heart:
Destee wrote on King Tubbs's profile.
Hi Brother - so good to see you in the house again! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Sister ... what did you decide? How will we be moving forward? I've been working, I am excited. I Love You! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart:
One-Hundredd wrote on Destee's profile.
Hope you having a happy holidayz