Black People Politics : Now the president should mandate the debt ceiling RAISED!

you cannot be an effective POTUS if you are afraid of republicans.......
James, afraid is a strong word. I think Obama has done his homework and is doing his best to maneuver around the bs
that he witnessed while in the Senate. He must have support from all people...Republicans too. James, show some support,
maybe if You would give your support, and some others in this nation would do the same..he could be more forceful. But,
people in his own race is turning against him, plus all the others in the country that was against him all the time. James, whats'
8 years out of 1000. Just a drop in a bucket of sand....if he doesn't accomplish what we all hope he will... then the White
man can return (and he will) and fix things (tongue n cheek). He's just one Black man trying to make a difference. Come on now

Obama has done NOTHING for the ones who need it the most; Blacks.
Now, if he had to duck, dodge, maneuver, talk-out-the-side-of-his-mouth, and everything to get elected..........fine.
If he had to do a little of the same to get/keep some political powers on his side, I say "work the system".
But in the end, if he has not helped or even supported the ones that need him the most, I say he's not only a coward but Does Not deserve a second chance. It is no secret that I distrust all politicians and do not indulge in it at all. But I really had kept my eye on Obama, and had hoped seriously that he would make a difference, that he would do "something, anything for Blacks in this country. Even if he just had spoken up for us would be something. He has done nothing.
I'm sorry, but the man is a coward working for the advancement of the white agenda.

obama is a coward.......
no he is not a coward, he is a Black neocon, and doing what he feels is in the interest of big business, and global corporate dominance.

The man is brave and focused in his neocon cause of using the military to get people to accept corporate dominance,
and focused in using neoliberal policies to get nations to give up thier natural resources for debt payments to the IMF and World bank

Now the real point is where in the hell is our focus, after 8 years of a frat house jerk telling us in every way he could that we as black folks need to plan to do for self becuase a new and improved white fascism is on the horizon,so what ever comes into office in 2012 what has been our preperation, what has been our focus???? Politics and emotions do not mix, and unless we look at the future of the Black communtiy and what we need to actually do regardless of who is in office, not only will we be doomed but our porgeny as well. These folks are not playing, the only ones who seem to be playing are us. if we fail to plan then we plan to fail, and that is simply the law of MAAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes ma'am, you'd think after our recent downfall after two terms with Bush, we'd be more supportive and understanding of President Obama (smh), to think that a whisk of a wand to make it all go away, is just plain nonsense!
IS THERE A PROBLEM HERE IWTH ACTUALLY READING THE FACTS???

there are 3 post already stating what the facts are about the presidents powers are in this regard, so really what is the problem, and is this about Stokholm Syndrome??????

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back