Black People : Now that don't make no sense!

sweetbrownsugar

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 28, 2004
Day to Day, Isn't it always something? And you find yourself saying to yourself or out loud...NOW,THAT DON'T MAKE NO SENSE!

Yesterday, I let a woman with a little girl run a scam on me. The woman in shades! walked up to my car gave me a piece of paper that said something like, "I'm blind......da...da...da.....give donation" So I gave 5 dollars and pulled off. 10 minutes later, I saw this SAME lady, Getting into her car in which she buckled up the kid in the seatbelt and DROVE OFF! I was hot for a minute but then I had to sit behind the wheel and laugh about it too, cause She got me! I was the blind lady yesterday!

Now that don't make no sense!

:devil: Sweetbrownsugar this one cat tried to run that on me once with his potna as his little guide dog....gave me the note saying he was blind and stuff...so I f'ddd at him like I was gonna pop him in the mouth and the dude moved the cat that was sposed to be blind moved .....lol...man I was rollin...me and them two then exchanged some emotions and they went on their way to the next trickboy....the good old days...lol...

Mississippi Red

I always here the one about them driving from somewhere far and saying they ran out of gas. They use the excuse "My brother said he was gonna give me money he owed me and I was going to use that to get home, but he wasn't home". I always tell them "don't you think you should've thought about that before you drove 100 miles with no money?" Then there's the guy that says he just got out of the hospital and he needs money to eat. Or the guy in the wheelchair looking for money to eat. I don't give anymore. I've only had one guy ask me to buy him food straight up. I did buy food for him, but I'll never give money again.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back