Black People : Now that don't make no sense!

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by sweetbrownsugar, Aug 25, 2004.

1. sweetbrownsugar

sweetbrownsugar Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5
    Day to Day, Isn't it always something? And you find yourself saying to yourself or out loud...NOW,THAT DON'T MAKE NO SENSE!

Yesterday, I let a woman with a little girl run a scam on me. The woman in shades! walked up to my car gave me a piece of paper that said something like, "I'm blind......da...da...da.....give donation" So I gave 5 dollars and pulled off. 10 minutes later, I saw this SAME lady, Getting into her car in which she buckled up the kid in the seatbelt and DROVE OFF! I was hot for a minute but then I had to sit behind the wheel and laugh about it too, cause She got me! I was the blind lady yesterday!

Now that don't make no sense!

2. MrBlak

MrBlak Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +9
    I never go for that crap....many women try to use kids these days....and many young guys use the "I just arrived in town and have no money to stay somewhere tonite" story....I ignore it all. Acutally, I dont give to any homeless even though I know they are for real becuase my neighbourhood is full of them.

3. Monetary

Monetary going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Economist
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +236
    Sweetbrownsugar

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

4. MississippiRed

MississippiRed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +34
    :devil: Sweetbrownsugar this one cat tried to run that on me once with his potna as his little guide dog....gave me the note saying he was blind and stuff...so I f'ddd at him like I was gonna pop him in the mouth and the dude moved the cat that was sposed to be blind moved .....lol...man I was rollin...me and them two then exchanged some emotions and they went on their way to the next trickboy....the good old days...lol...

Mississippi Red

5. kente417mojo

kente417mojo Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +34
    I always here the one about them driving from somewhere far and saying they ran out of gas. They use the excuse "My brother said he was gonna give me money he owed me and I was going to use that to get home, but he wasn't home". I always tell them "don't you think you should've thought about that before you drove 100 miles with no money?" Then there's the guy that says he just got out of the hospital and he needs money to eat. Or the guy in the wheelchair looking for money to eat. I don't give anymore. I've only had one guy ask me to buy him food straight up. I did buy food for him, but I'll never give money again.

6. sweetbrownsugar

Ratings:
    +5
    Trying to give from the bottom of my heart and car ashtray (where I keep a little change) Yeah, she got me. It was a white lady too. You'd think I would've learned a lesson cause a while back a SISTA came up to me while I was trying to GET in my car. She was pushing an old lady(blackwoman) in a wheel chair and she just Flat Out asked, "Miss would you happen to have anything so we can get on the bus to go 'cross town" ? The old woman was in on it too.....sittin in the wheel chair nodding her head! I didn't have anything that day. But I sat back and watch them worked that WHOLE parking lot for enough change to run 'cross the street and enjoy some "Combo Meals" at Mac Donalds! The economy got people desperate.

7. MrBlak

Ratings:
    +9
    It shouldnt be a shock about a white person doing that scam.....most of the homeless in my city are white males and females....but I have seen all types trying to run game....I got caught up once about 5 years ago and that was it....I only lost $2.00 but learned my lesson.

8. Monetary

Monetary going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Economist
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +236
    Family...

I flat up don't give to anybody under 30 years old. How in the hell you're gonna look like you're in better shape than I am asking me for money? Oh hellllllll naw.

I live in Detroit. We have homeless people that will entertain you for a buck...and they're good too. :lol:

And last but not least...I had a man dressed up like a pimp asking me for money...hat included. smh Come on now.

9. sweetbrownsugar

Ratings:
    +5
    See, I'm not hip to all the scams yet. When they use children and old folks? That there don't make no sense at all. Have you heard about the one here in Ohio where the White Mama shaved her little girl's hair off and had people thinking she had....like cancer? So a BIG fundraiser was set up for her. All kinds of people was giving them money! She did something to make the little girl appear to be tired from "chemo" So everybody was sympathetic and giving. I think the mother is in jail now but......Stuff like this!

Although scams don't seem to discriminate color and age wise.....these are Mostly white men that I see, very few white women. BUT when I see A sista or brotha (and I have only seen one brotha doing this) I'M SHOCKED because I hardly ever see US doing stuff like this where I am.

10. MrBlak

Ratings:
    +9
    I am glad that mother who shaved the girls head is in jail....I think I remember that case too....I heard something about it or something similar to it a while back. :maddd: