Black Spirituality Religion : Now its time to ruffle some feathers

ABSiblings is correct about you. I further assert that you have an underlying hidden hate for a Strong, Black, Educated Woman like Fine1952 --but then that's your problem isn't it?

On the other hand, if I spoke and wrote like your counter-twin 'the confused video lady" --we'd be friends, right?

The character has a lot of self-hate and the mannerisms of a child. Quoting himself, or making indirect comments, so as to whine later when others quote him in a public discussion.

Keep spreading Knowledge Sister and don't let the Hateful damper your Love.

On the streets I was impressed with a young lady, maybe no more than 14. I made a remark on the public displays of coarser men and this youth quickly replied, "Those are not men. They are boys."

That young lady understood what's what.

OMG ABSiblings -- what's wrong with omowalejabali The Cosmic Journeyman?

You are such a joker. You quoted a response to me and remarked on it to make suggestions on me (anyone can see that.) Now you accuse me of posting behind you. Your personality is low. It's no wonder you're here cursing Fine1952 and drawing false comparisons. Get over yourself.

You kicked Knowledge and Ignorance. Your words were and are taken with a grain of salt. You tried to waste my time with Lizard People research. I didn't take the bait.

I "praised" you because you're decent in your capacity. But don't get things twisted. I'm not impressed by you. Maybe if you stopped posting behind me and kept to your pointless reflections, I wouldn't need to waste time addressing these absent-minded accusations.

You and your buddy can go play with your Conspiracy Theories. Leave me out of it.

The character has a lot of self-hate and the mannerisms of a child. Quoting himself, or making indirect comments, so as to whine later when others quote him in a public discussion.

Me sentiments exactly

Keep spreading Knowledge Sister and don't let the Hateful damper your Love.

Thanks, ABSiblings

On the streets I was impressed with a young lady, maybe no more than 14. I made a remark on the public displays of coarser men and this youth quickly replied, "Those are not men. They are boys."

That young lady understood what's what.

Sounds like it to me....!

OMG ABSiblings -- what's wrong with omowalejabali The Cosmic Journeyman?

Mmm . . . he showed us point-blank. A woman denies her Mother's legacy and he praises her. A woman stands up for her Mother's legacy and he denounces her. He makes it a point of his to troll around and bully other people, researching them to see how many disagree with him and, even, can you believe it, who is following him!

I'd say 'petty.' Sometimes you realize the limitations of people and accept it. I don't even care to discuss more of him. But you know what petty does. They come back with what they think is a million and one comebacks; but they are all indirect, all wrongheaded, all meaningless. Him and the other petty one can do them.

To me it's just pathetic that so-called Men can't find something more "Manly" than to be petty. "You mentioned Tanit . . .." That's what African Men do? A regular Shaka Zulu I imagine!

O please! You should see his friend!

I'm happy for you Sister. You keep in the spirit of our Ancestors. You rightly lift yourself. I'm sorry some so-called Men are trying to put you down. But you're good to keep up.

Black Power.

Your comment was a great comment - and I see it as a comment that should be applied to the actually youtube video as well - but with that being said.

She wasn't undermining the woman but she was actually trying to uplift the brotha. I think her wording was off in that she said that sistas didn't build anything - as I'm most sure that she knows that the black woman was responsible for civilization, birth of a powerful people, etc ... so I'm sure it wasn't her intent to insist that women play no part or equal part.

She was trying to drive home the point of letting a man be a man and for women to get out of the mans place and let them be who they were born and designed to be.

Example: Years ago when I was married - - I was in Walmart with my kids and my ex - some dude was in there acting crazy real close to us - so my kids naturally being scared got right behind me instinctively (my daughter 5 at the time grab my leg and held on for dear life) but my ex - she started talking crazy to this man and walked in front of me like she could whoop him or something. First this dude wasn't taking to her so she drew the attention to us, secondly she was talking to an angry brotha, and third I had to go off on her and make her stand down which she turned on me and started flying off the hook. I was embarrassed and ashamed all in one instance because white people, Asians, etc ... was looking at us and watching my ex act stereotypical (so was the brotha). Once he seen me talking to her and now I'm getting upset - I'm sure he could see the rage I was going in because now I have to possible beat this man down because she thought she could challenge a man which she put my kids and herself in harms way. The funny thing is - that dude had something to be upset over (I think they shorted him ... ) but I turned and looked at him after I addressed my Ex ... and I gave him that look like I'm ready to get it in - are you because now I'm in it. He turned and went on about his ranting and raving - and didn't look back our way.

These are the points that I think this sista was hitting on ... in the situation I gave as an example: the man wasn't talking to us but I had my eye on him watching his moves which means I had everything under-control when it came mine and me - we could have left the store without any altercation - and he would have just been a mad brotha in the store.

I think this is a basic level of what she was pointing out - but even on a mental level - the black man has become feminine - and our sistas have become masculine - as though their was a role reversal and we weren't warned about it.

Wow! love this story.

I haven't seen the you tube yet, but only read some of the comments.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back