Black Spirituality Religion : Now its time to ruffle some feathers

ru2religious

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 10, 2008
I know the video that I'm about to post is about to ruffle some feathers, hence the topic.

This video was put together by a sista who speak some common-sense to the sistas in the so-called conscious community - which seems to be more asleep then those who supposed to be asleep. Now I ask that you actually listen to this video to the end.

Warning: This video do hold some foul language - so if you are not comfortable with some foul language - I don't know what to say ... This sista actually made me smile but I know she's going to get some sistas upset ...

I placed this video in the black spirituality section because it deals with the teaching that is going around in the conscious community in concerns to the black woman being god. So hears the video. Again, you might hear some stuff that sounds off - but give it until the end of the video and you will see where she's going with her discussion.

I know the video that I'm about to post is about to ruffle some feathers, hence the topic.

This video was put together by a sista who speak some common-sense to the sistas in the so-called conscious community - which seems to be more asleep then those who supposed to be asleep. Now I ask that you actually listen to this video to the end.

Warning: This video do hold some foul language - so if you are not comfortable with some foul language - I don't know what to say ... This sista actually made me smile but I know she's going to get some sistas upset ...

I placed this video in the black spirituality section because it deals with the teaching that is going around in the conscious community in concerns to the black woman being god. So hears the video. Again, you might hear some stuff that sounds off - but give it until the end of the video and you will see where she's going with her discussion.

Yeah brother, this will ruffle some feathers for real. Thanks for sharing!

Yeah brother, this will ruffle some feathers for real. Thanks for sharing!
This sista literally made me want to get out of my seat and find her - she was talking some real. I was smiling - which is something that I rarely find myself doing - but I was smiling thinking - where does this woman live at so I can meet her now. I was ready to protect, etc ... this queen.

When a woman can talk like this and truly uplift the brotha - with powerful words like this - she makes a black man want to be what he was designed to be - the shield that protects his sistas, the sword that cuts down obstacles, the chariot that carries his kids and queen to where they are going.

This sista literally made me want to get out of my seat and find her - she was talking some real. I was smiling - which is something that I rarely find myself doing - but I was smiling thinking - where does this woman live at so I can meet her now. I was ready to protect, etc ... this queen.

When a woman can talk like this and truly uplift the brotha - with powerful words like this - she makes a black man want to be what he was designed to be - the shield that protects his sistas, the sword that cuts down obstacles, the chariot that carries his kids and queen to where they are going.

How did you find this video?

I'm asking because I would like to share it. She pointed out some things that I have been voicing for awhile myself which resonated with me.

I listened to this sister's arguments. I followed what I could until I felt like I was experiencing mental whiplash! I find myself able to accept *some* of what she argues/adheres to; yet, there is *some* of what she adheres to/argues that leaves me recognizing that she wants the Black Man freed (to choose Sisters as his life mate) IF she acknowledges that HE is a Black Woman's LORD AND MASTER (and not SHE, herself). Well, for me, it is when she attempts to lay out how that freed Black Man shall thereafter function as A MAN/Lord and Master over her, and her childrens' lives that I think it important to consider HOW such a relationship would *flow*. The *day to day* kind of consideration.

See, a Black Woman with children to nurture and a household to perfect HATES ALL THREATS targeting not just her children, but for a certainty her LIFE MATE too, so...this Sister's EMPHASIS on a freed, naturally ordered Black Man as WARRIOR/PROTECTOR of his woman and children is kind of *one dimensional* and actually fails to take into account the BLACK WOMAN'S instinct-to-conscious FORETHOUGHT brought to bear against ALL THREATS she picks up on, in order to PROTECT what is HERS!

I feel much respect for what this Sister felt compelled to say, but in terms of building, too, she states that the Black Woman played no role in building? I admit I don't know what the so-called conscious community presently teaches about this, which means I don't know why this Sister felt compelled to speak on the matter more than once; still, when I heard her assert this, my immediate instinctive response was something along the lines of "I don't think so. Not correct." So in this assertion of hers, it doesnt sound right to me. Unless someone can explain/show me something in support of what she had to say on this, well (me shrugging).

Gender. I wonder what this Sister (or anyone) can think represents gender-GENIUS, and how the freedom to exercise gender-GENIUS produces *flow* from the mundane to the higher dimensional?

One Love, and PEACE

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back