Chief Elder Osiris : Now Is Not The Time For Religious Rambling It Is Time For Reparation and Repatriation

Chief Elder Osiris

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 3, 2002
Now Is Not The Time For Religious Rambling It Is Time For Reparation and Repatriation To Afrika!!!

By Chief Elder Osiris

What is wrong with you Black people, don't you know when your Time has come, because you are not functioning in your Divine Mind, you can not see what Time it is, no, you are not of the quality of Mind that require for you to read the Signs the force of our Divine First Way Ancestors is informing you to be alert about and know that the Force of Divinity work in mysterious ways and that is why the Divine Essence is so mysterious but is so obvious to the Divine Mind of a people who are the Descendants out from Infinity.

You look at what has happen in Haiti with a Carnal Mind, a Mind controlled by Lucifer, so you only relate to the surface that the Disaster in Haiti has brought to a people who are in a place not by their choice but by the choice of those capable of destroying the morale of a once Divine Black so call Afrikan people.

Is it not a fact that Order come from Chaos?

Is not the Black World in Chaos over what has happen in Haiti, Black people so full of blinding Emotion to the point that we can not see what Time it is, a situation that has happen to Black people that is yelling and screaming, yet do not know it is Time to Demand our Return back to our Mother and Father Land, Afrika, and to Demand our Enslaved Ancestors Reparation and the Reparation a people victimized into an institution call Chattel Slavery, yet forced to pay the Devil Reparation for Enslaving us Black People and all of that Gold must be paid back to Black Afrikans In Haiti.

No,No Beloved, now is not the Time to reinforce Lucifer Religion, such is what keep the Black Mind Weak and submissive, so what Black people need to do is take advantage of this Time Lucifer has created for us and to use it against Lucifer by Uniting and with One Black Afrikan voice, the Voices in Afrika, The Voices In Europe,the Voices in Asia and the Voices in the Diaspora, all must come to see the wisdom in one voice Demand for our Enslaved Ancestors Reparation and inform Lucifer that we are to return back to our Mother and father Land.

Much is going to happen during this Time of Great Black Afrikan reformation, the Divinity of Time is presenting you the Black World this opportunity to undo all that Lucifer has done in the way of keeping us to be a stranger to Divine Time, but if you do not know what Time it is and you ignore those among us who do know what Time it is for the Black World, then you will not seize the Time that has come around in this window of Time that has brought to you Black people the opportunity for Black people Divine Awakening.

A profane Mind do not know what I share with you Black People, a profane Mind that has replaced you Black people Divine Mind, yet Lucifer with his profane Mind, do know this I am sharing with you at this Time, is Divinely True.

Lucifer the oppressor of Black people, know why I share this with you so intensively at this Time,and he know, should you take away the lies and deception out from your eyes, then you will become qualified to see the Divinity of Time that is in your favor today.

But as the saying indicate, Divine Time does not wait on no Being, it is in constant perpetual motion and when the window of Time that bring our Freedom and our Divine resurrection around to Black people again, and you do not heed the Divine Time call to the opportunity to demand Black folks freedom, which will come by the oppressors of Black people paying of our Enslaved Ancestors Reparation.

We Black people do not know it is the Divine Time for our Return to our Mother and Father Land, Afrika, and yet this Divine information is being shared with you and it is by someone that is a part of you, and because of that fact, you do ignore what the Divinity of Time has presented to you, then you have no more excuse and complaint for the way you allow your life to be treated by people with a history of oppressing and lying to Black people.

Black people, you will either end up choosing to submit to this Divine Time which has brought to us this Time to Demand our Enslaved Ancestors Reparation and our Freedom to return Home to Afrika, or you will end up choosing to proceed to be with the Mind that have Black people in the condition we are in today, and if you make the unwise choice in relationship to this Divine Time, then it will be woe unto you Black so call Afrikan people, you who now have the opportunity to choose freedom from Lucifer or choose to remain dismissive to the Divine Time that is before you Black people today.

We Black people must know when the Time is Divinely Right to reject Lucifer and such a rejection will be so Spiritual powerful, Lucifer will begin to tremble and submit to your Demand, but oh no, do not allow the has been Afrikan American and confused Black Afrikan around you, mislead you against you Demanding your Freedom, a Freedom that is to come through the payment of our Enslaved Ancestors Reparation, it serving to represent our Ark of salvation from the Evil that Enslaved and do oppress us to this day.

So look around you at what has happen in Haiti, and if such an action against Black people is of a Natural Action, then know this, a Hundred Time worst is to come to happen against Lucifer and should you elect to remain in his presence, then you will be no more safe than a Suicide Bomber by the choice that She / he make against Life.

Beloved, I do not know why I am moved to share what I am sharing with you at this Time, and yet I do what I am doing at this Time, and it is to warn you about what Time it is in the Life of B.lack People, and in the Life of the innocence in the world.

I represent the end to you having an excuse for the way you have been behaving against your Black life, yes, Black people, not for a long Time has shown Divine Respect to our Lives and we have had an excuse for our profane behavior, no more beloved, now you suffer the consequence from your profane Mind action, as you go rambling in the name of our oppressors Religion, praying to a God that Lucifer is the Mind image of.

You pray to Lucifer for what Lucifer is incapable of giving to Black people, Mercy, as we ignore the goddess and gods,our Divine First Way Ancestors, a people who do know what the Divine Essence is, and the Importance of Divine Time, which must be interacted with a Divine Mind in order to get a Divine action that is capable of bringing to the Black life, Divine Freedom.

No, No Beloved, you do not know me, in your Mind I am a fool, but the caliber of Mind that guide you, that is all we have been conditioned to be, so when Divinity approach you, through the eyes of a profane mind, it become the appearance of a fool, tricks of the profane mind that prevent you from recognizing that which is Divine in your Midst, but you do not know that I am not offended by that which I know I am in the presence of, and so I am obligated to continue to share with you Black people a Divine Truth you have long forgotten.

Yet you now have a book that is available to you, a book that share with you about your Divine Spirituality in a way it has not been shared before, and the absent thereof of your Divine Spirituality within you, the book, Divine Spirituality: Revealed Information about The Real You, is about your Divine Spirituality and Life, and how it has been betrayed by Black people and the world in general.

The Link below will take you to a book that will take you into such Mental Dimensions that will bring to you your Divine Mind with a understanding of Divine Time.

A Mind That Divinely Think, Is A Mind That Divinely Know, without it, you are prone to believe anything that you do not know.

Can You Understand That, Beloved?

The Link:

http://www.iuniverse.com/Bookstore/BookDetail.aspx?BookId=SKU-000131666

Be Kind To Your Self, Beloved.

Hoteph
Osiris
Chief Elder
copyright@2010

I have a dream.. and for 22.95 I'm willing to share it with you.. come on now..
why does everybody with something profound to share with us also have a
profit motive? If you love me like you say you do.. make that digital download
free.. so folks without means can get your message.. I read your posts.. but
I have to tell you.. that sales pitch at the end taints the whole thing..

As I often share with you, everybody have their own way of reacting to the Divine Truth and you beloved has just now demonstrated yours.

I write a book, I do not publish Books and the rest is a requirement of a need to use Divine intelligence to understand.

So, if that is the way you and whom ever else view me, which I take to be an insult effort on my intelligence and intergrity, then it is your kind beloved, that serve as an interference to Black folks life living Reality.

The Book is there for you to receive or reject, you being irrational only benefit the irrational person, because all intelligent and rational people know very well when books are published, the publisher has a say concerning that book and even if not, My book still would be for sale, beloved.

Never have I implied that I am some one of great financial means, and you know what, I do not usually respond to comments to what you have made here, concerning my motivation and purpose.

So now I have responded and will no more do so to such irrationality, telling me what I should do concerning a book I have written and my purpose for doing so, which I will not go into, not that I can not.

Hoteph
Osiris
Chief Elder

As I often share with you, everybody have their own way of reacting to the Divine Truth and you beloved has just now demonstrated yours.

I write a book, I do not publish Books and the rest is a requirement of a need to use Divine intelligence to understand.

So, if that is the way you and whom ever else view me, which I take to be an insult effort on my intelligence and intergrity, then it is your kind beloved, that serve as an interference to Black folks life living Reality.

The Book is there for you to receive or reject, you being irrational only benefit the irrational person, because all intelligent and rational people know very well when books are published, the publisher has a say concerning that book and even if not, My book still would be for sale, beloved.

Never have I implied that I am some one of great financial means, and you know what, I do not usually respond to comments to what you have made here, concerning my motivation and purpose.

So now I have responded and will no more do so to such irrationality, telling me what I should do concerning a book I have written and my purpose for doing so, which I will not go into, not that I can not.

Hoteph
Osiris
Chief Elder

so, are we not supposed to talk to you or what? listen, I argue with
the Bible.. and Malcolm.. and Martin .. and Cornel.. and everyone I respect..
no ideas are above questioning, dissection and analysis.. not even yours..
thing is.. I haven't even made a run at your ideas yet.. I was
letting you know what that sales pitch was doing to your message..
if that fits your definition for interference and irrationality.. then pin it on me..
but listen.. everybody everywhere has a anecdote for our deliverance.. and
everybody everywhere will give it to us for a small fee.. even Chief Elder
Osiris.. Let me ask you this.. I can't help it:

If the way you pass your wisdom is through Capitalism, isn't your wisdom
limited by capitalism? If, for example, the people you wish to influence
are systematically economically repressed does it seem like a good idea to
sell them your message? Imagine if Churches charged admission.. or if
people charged eachother for conversation.. imagine you have lived your
entire life and are in your dying room minutes away from your earthly departure,
and it comes to you in a single chunk the answer to all of life's mysteries..
but nobody has change for a 50..​

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back