Black People : Now Can I Talk To Human Resources?

HR exists first to protect the corporation and second to protect managers unless protecting a manager would put the corporation at risk. It is unrealistic to expect HR, whose salaries are paid by the corporation, to side with an employee and against the corporation.

Peace within is far more important than any job.

what do you do when you know you work where you know you aren't wanted or welcomed and you feel they are trying to find reasons to fire you, when you and God knows deep down in your soul that you are doing your best to be a great employee and do the job you are supposed to do, as well as going the extra mile, and you do not feel listened to?

how can i tell it is racism....it is my word against theirs

It's unfortunate that you are going through this, but it really is par for the course. You are not the exception to the rule, you are the rule.

If you polled any number of Black People, they can most likely all tell of a like story on these folk's jobs.

I think it's why we suffer so from internal diseases, high blood pressure, diabetes, heart attacks, all of that, from living in such conditions.

If you only have your word, then you have nothing. Even with evidence, it's hard to beat them at their game, but impossible without it.

You gotta take the emotion out of it (inside yourself) if you can, and just do your job, get your pay, and go home.

If you can't do that, it hurts your heart too much, then you need to be putting plan b in effect, or formulating it at least.

The rigors of fighting them, when you've done no wrong, do good work, etc., takes a great toll on a body, so be prepared physically too.

If you choose to fight them ... then you have to sit quietly and accumulate your evidence ... for without any you don't have a chance.

I've seen this a few times ... and one of the last times ... i wrote a poem about it ... The Discrimination Was So Great.

It may encourage you some ... i don't know ... but just know ... you're not alone, you're not the first, and you won't be the last.

If that brings you any comfort.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

nice poem, and like i said earlier, i have smiled and listened and everything else, and they will not leave me alone. all i want to do is just do my job without having to feel scared every time i walk in that they will find something other another wrong with what I do and how I do things. Just leave me the f alone.

nice poem, and like i said earlier, i have smiled and listened and everything else, and they will not leave me alone. all i want to do is just do my job without having to feel scared every time i walk in that they will find something other another wrong with what I do and how I do things. Just leave me the f alone.

Okay ... given all you've said above ... how are you going to achieve what you want? How you gonna get there?

aaaaaaannnndddd ... since you say you've done everything already ... what's your plan b in case you never get what you want from them?

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Destee wrote on Cindy's profile.
Hi @Cindy .... :wave: ... :flowers: ... :wave: ... Happy New Year Beloved! Welcome Home! Good to see you! Much Much Love and Peace :heart:
Back