Black People : November Election To Be Postponed?

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Kannte, Jul 10, 2004.

1. Kannte

Kannte Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    "In a shamelessly partisan move, Homeland Secretary Ridge today announced that al Qaeda has advanced its preparation for a terror attack in the US designed to disrupt the Democratic process. One wonders how Ridge is able to know so much about the specific intent of the terror attack he says is coming, in particular the part about the intent to disrupt the election. Ridge said during his press conference that we are now in a "post-Madrid" atmosphere. He also confirmed that planning for postponing the general election is now in full swing.

Ridge's press conference marked a crude new low in the shameless terror demagogy of the Bush regime. Even Democratic politicians and CNN talking heads were able to surmise that this outing was largely aimed at deflating the five-point approval bounce which Kerry had acquired by naming Edwards. It is clear that the Bush campaign will rely on a relentless pounding of the electorate with terror warnings, alerts, and alarms over the next four months -- in the first place as psychological warfare to strengthen the regime. At a deeper level, the option of an actual ABC/WMD terror attack at least one order of magnitude greater than 9-11 must be reckoned with, possibly as an October Surprise, or perhaps sooner."

http://globalresearch.ca/articles/TAR407B.html

2. NNQueen

NNQueen going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,862
    And the drama and lies continue! Thank you Brother Kannte for bringing this to our attention. It's going to be interesting to see how this plays out. I wouldn't be surprised if the Bush crew don't stage something themselves and then blame it on Al Qaeda! We should lay bets!

Queenie :spinstar:

3. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,733
    an October surprise will not be a surprise this time.

they got away with stealing the last election.
    will they try it again?

we need to let them know they are being watched and we are prepared to oppose them. :uzi:

4. Therious

Therious Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,398
    how do we know the first "attack' wasn't staged? it all seems a little to perferct.

5. panafrica

panafrica Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +194
    This administration is the most devious in US history.

6. Isaiah

Isaiah Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +62
    That's politics, y'all(smile!)

The real key is how the electorate(us)responds to their chicanery... Are we gone go along to git along, or are we going to pull the covers off this cabal??? We need not accept their b.s. sitting down...

PEACE!
    ZEKE

7. MrBlak

MrBlak Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +9
    "post madrid atmoshpere"

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

apparently they found a limit.....a (shock) catch phrase like "post 911 era" will only be potent with the average person for about 2.5 years.....then you gotta go abit back in time (not too far) and select the next tragedy to play off.

I wonder if there is a course on this stuff?? In my home province, writter for a news paper estimated how long after screwing the people over and enraging them, the provincial government had to wait to hold an election in order to get back in ..... it was about the 3 years I think. :flame:

I suppose that is at play too......I dont know the memory span for the average American though...they probably do.