Author
Concsiousness Raising On-Line April 2006
Topic: Cartoon Psychosis
This Conciousness Raising Session attempted
A Collective Paradigm Shift

Nursery rhymes have a dual effect

Charm - comes from Latin word carmen
carmen means song

Fairytales never deal with God and normalizes bad behavior. .

The subconscious mind does not know the difference between real and imaginary information.. The subconscious only knows it is not real when you or someone else specifically says this is not real.

The purpose of a fairytale is to emotionally attach children to the culture.

We have a white consciousness and a white sub-conciousness.

Rumplestltskin
Sleeping beauty
Rapunzel
Mary Poppins
PeterPan
Cinderella
Hansel and Gretel
Harry Potter
Chronicles of Narnia
Snow White

Each story has a conscious and a subconscious story line. They program your subconscious mind.

In little red riding hood the color red symbolized sex while the hood symbolized sneakiness. Teaches young girls to be in conflict with their mothers. The subtext is that the wolf is a black man preying on the little innocent white girl.

Fairytales never make sense on a conscious level because they are aiming at the subconscious

The wolf is a dog who preys on the woman’s vagina . Fairytales program children with auto-erotic messages

By examining these subconscious programming we uncover the hidden messages and understand some causes of our behavior.

Persistence of vision - Images remain implanted on the eye a split second after they have moved. Images displayed rapidly enough will seem to be connected..

We can deprogram ourselves

The subconscious uses that ninety percent of our brains scientist tell us is not being used.

Supermind - the memory section of our brain is fifty blocks long, fifty stories high and fifty miles wide; logic section is twenty five blocks long 25 stories high and 25 miles wide; creative is same as memory and language is same as logic.

The conscious mind uses only ten percent of the brain. Because we do not experience our subconscious we have to bring the knowledge of the subconscious to the conscious level through music and words of power that deprogram and reprogram

Creative words - words of power -
mantras
Necromancer - romancing the dead
Passwords - open sesame
Amulets
Songs (charms) are for healing

When we don’t speak to our subconscious we leave ourselves open to be controlled by auto-erotic programming. But when our conscious mind speaks to our subconscious we open the pathways to spiritual power and healing.

When a group of people take a leap together and create energy as a collective group--I want to be made aware of when I am watching or perceiving something that is not real--this speaks to our subconscious

PurpleMoons said:
How does not talking to the subconscious open our minds to programing? What should we be saying to the subconscious?
If you do not bring these things to your concsious mind, they will stay in the subconscious dormant and you will accept it because the subsonscious cannot discrimiate fact from fiction. By bringing it to the conscious mind, you are aware of it and can "deprogram" by realizing the fallicy of whatever notions we carry in our subconscious (I hope that makes sense). :)

If you do not bring these things to your concsious mind, they will stay in the subconscious dormant and you will accept it because the subsonscious cannot discrimiate fact from fiction. By bringing it to the conscious mind, you are aware of it and can "deprogram" by realizing the fallicy of whatever notions we carry in our subconscious (I hope that makes sense).

Thank you Sister uplift!

So to bring subconscious into conscious mind is the same method as questioning it? Or is it more complicated than that? If so, what steps can I take to familiarize myself with this process of deprograming?

PurpleMoons said:
So to bring subconscious into conscious mind is the same method as questioning it?
Yup, because once you are aware of it it's no longer subconscious.

I think for some things you have to remind yourself more than once that what was suggested to your subconscious is not true. For example, everytime I see a hippie looking white boy (as I did the other day) my first thought is still Jesus. I qualify that thought by thinking to myself, that is the false picture of Jesus they gave us, Michaelangelo's cousin and I shake my head, but the initial thought is still there.

Conversely, when someone says Jesus I do not get that picture in my head at all.

So I suppose it a process of being conscious of what goes into our subconscious mind and bringing what doesn't belong there to the surface to get rooted out.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back