Black Poetry : Note concerning "he's Watching"

Juicylv4u2

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 25, 2001
California
Occupation
Realtor
First and formost I would like to aplogize to Destee for posting a piece of my erotic flow of this nature, so I have chose to delete this piece from the post. I'm sure most of those that read my writings know that I am an erotic poetress on the most part..but I do flow on a more conservative level also. Sometimes I tend to forget thats this forum is not of a private forum. Also I would like to apologize to anyone whom might have been affended by that piece and my open mind.

as always, 1Love in the playground,
Juice

Juicy Gurl,

An apology was not necessary Sis. I know you didn't mean any harm and would do nothing to offend. We didn't just meet last month or last year, we've been hanging out a long time together. I'd give nothing for the time we've shared.

I appreciate your sensitivity to the situation, without me having to say anything. Thank You. It's not always easy letting folk flow, while asking them to keep it on this side of the "R" rating. You make it easy.

I love you Gurl ...
and I love even more the fact that you know this.

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back