Black Spirituality Religion : "NOT THE CREATOR"

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Fine1952, Oct 28, 2012.

1. Fine1952

Fine1952 Happy Winter Solstice MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,774
    You confirm your existence in the European-Centered construct of spirituality if this is how you envision THE CREATOR
    [​IMG]
    (eg. A White man who lives in the clouds and has a son who
    will come down to save you.)

The God of Christianity and the bible is not THE CREATOR
    Jesus of the bible is not THE CREATOR
    Allah of Islam is not THE CREATOR
    Jehovah nor Yahwey of Judaism are not THE CREATOR

The claim that any male deity(s) as THE ORIGINAL CREATOR(s) of any form of spirituality much less the UNIVERSE is purely a false notion.

The use of He, Father, His and Him are also false anomalies...!

The entire construct of Spirituality is an ORIGINAL AFRICAN SCHOOL OF THOUGHT that has come down to US thru THE GODDESS, with the Amazon women as HER armored protectresses and the Siblys as HER SPIRITUAL VOICE.

Question: Since the concept of THE CREATOR is indeed genderless why do you use the noun -- Father and the pronoun(s) -- him, he, his to describe the UNMOVABLE MOVER?

2. cherryblossom

cherryblossom Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,560

Negative.

John 4:
    [24] God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.
    [25] The woman saith unto him, I know that Messias cometh, which is called Christ: when he is come, he will tell us all things.
    [26] Jesus saith unto her, I that speak unto thee am he.

John 1:
    [1] In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
    14] And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth
    Likewise....QUESTION:

Since the concept of the CREATOR is indeed genderless, why do you the noun--Mother and the pronouns---she, her, hers to describe the UNMOVABLE MOVER?

3. Fine1952

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,774
    Save the biblical babble for those who care, I don't!

The GODDESS was worshiped first in the WORLD WHEN BLACK PEOPLE RULED and was later usurped by the God -- a patriarchal male/dominated construct!

Do your research b4 blurting out anomalies, I DO!!!!

4. cherryblossom

Ratings:
    +5,560
    But, if you agree that the CREATOR is GENDER-LESS, then also using any FEMALE/MATRIARCHAL assignments would be faulty as well.

'Sounds like the "pot callin' the kettle black" to me. :10500:

5. Fine1952

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,774
    Not really. I merely point out that the matriarchal system was first and foremost. I never once said they matrarchal system was THE CREATOR.

You, on the other hand will never be able to prove the true validity your Euro-centered God nor his son. And you will never be able to disprove the fact that the existence of this usurper was original. -- no matter how many biblical babbles of scripture you sprew out!

Your knowleddge of and/or about spirituality is limited to the biblical text -- and that's sad.

6. cherryblossom

Ratings:
    +5,560
    No matter our respective spiritual beliefs, you've still got it all wrong....FIRST and FOREMOST was the CREATOR.

Rom. 1:
    [25] Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen

7. Gorilla

Gorilla Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,399
    If their gods have a human form, people always tend to make them look like themselves and few seem to find the coincidence too convenient.

8. Fine1952

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,774
    You are certainly entitled to your own opinion.

My assertion is not based upon bible babble which is contradictory, confusing, inaccurate and non-historical!

9. Fine1952

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,774
    True.

10. cherryblossom

Ratings:
    +5,560

Wait a minute....Hold the phone....You mean to tell me that you can't even agree that the CREATOR precedes ANY patriarchal OR matriarchal spiritual system?!

Do you actually think it is just my "OPINION" and my belief in the Bible that the CREATOR existed FIRST and FOREMOST?!

Fine, you are so opposed to my Christian views and my posting of Biblical verses that you are blinded by that oppositional stance.

Smh, you can't see the FOREST for the TREES.