Chief Elder Osiris : NOT SUPPORTING OBAMA IS ASSUMED THAT YOU HATE OBAMA, WHY?

Chief Elder Osiris

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 3, 2002
NOT SUPPORTING OBAMA IS ASSUMED THAT YOU HATE OBAMA, WHY?

By Chief Elder Osiris

To be dishonest with your self is not to have respect for your self and many Black Folks have been trained to go along with the majority, believing that the majority is always right and the minority in numbers, are always wrong, and to believe such to be true, is to indicate that you do not use your own Mind to develop your independent thoughts, concerning events or people that affect our lives in such a way that it cause the way we behave toward people, or a particular person, even toward ourselves.

When the foundation upon which you construct your mind action, is a foundation of religion, then all of your decisions that you make in your life, for your life, is flawed, because you are making decisions with a religious mind, a mind that has been influenced to believe about things that affect your life, using a mind with a religious base that is full of lies and deceptions, proving that your life decisions are ordained by those who have created that religion, and it is religion that has persuaded the majority of Black People to believe and make choices based upon wishful believing, because we have been well trained to embrace illusions in our lives and not Divine Reality, which require for you to Think for your self, using not irrational emotion bur profound reasoning and rational logic in your method of Thinking.

To be a supporter of Obama is to indicate that sound reasoning is not to be considered when examining Obama, and what he is telling you is practical to benefit you, telling you what he is going to do for America Middle class, not for Black People, but for the Middle Class in America, and it is the people from the bottom up he is referencing, they that happen to be the people of the main stream of America, the middle class, so to be not caught up in the Obama hype does not mean that the people who do not support Obama Political ambition, hate Obama, no beloved, that is not so, those that do not support Obama claim and promise, we are sick and tired of seeing our forgotten Black masses being sold a decayed bag of goods, swelling up false hope and deceiving faith among them, as Obama has said and we who do not support Obama politics agree, this is not about Obama, but is about the Black forgotten down trodden in America, trapped in a Capitalist system that must have a forgotten lower class, held captive in an economic caste that keep you to be a beggar and a believer in something that will not come to rescue the forgotten Black folks in America, they who are full of hope and belief in what Obama is saying and apply it to themselves..

Let me say to you beloved, Obama has a gift for gab, he is very good with assembling words to have them sound like a soothing symphony of Music that excite the mind at a very high decimal rhythmic sensation, I feel it to, so I know you do, but but what cause me to be different, is that which cause me to not be a supporter of Obama Politics and that difference is that I think and not allow myself to be driven by believing in what Obama politics are saying to the people, first I know the structure of the world political institution and I know that the world regional political Governments, referred to as countries are dictated to, concerning what they are going to be allowed to do for the people of those countries and that they get their powerful wealth from those countries having a forgotten lower lower class in their class system of a society, so No, my position that I take concerning Obama, which is a not active supporter of Obama, it does not signify that I hate the Man, to the contrary, I know the Man, not personal, but I know what he is doing politically and what he is doing is a danger to Afrika and Black so call Afrikan people every where, even when the majority of Afrikans are not qualified to see what he is doing to us So call Black Afrikans.

So the question, will Obama be elected President of America, I desire that he will be elected, I am still reading the tea leaves as Lucifer is juggling them before our eyes and there is the fact that America is rooted in racism and is a practitioner of unjustified Prejudice against Black and lower class people, so which ever way the Luciferians will allow this election to end, it will not provide the change to come to the lower class forgotten in America, which they are hoping for..

Can You Understand That, Beloved?

Be Kind To Your Self, Beloved.

Hoteph
Osiris
Chief Elder

Not supporting Republicians..brother

Hello Chief Elder Osiris.....

I tried to wait and see if anyone else was going to respond to your thread..when they didn't I figured I might as well share what was on my mind.

After reading and rereading your thread ... I am still amazed at how for the first time since I've been reading you..how u have totally miss this one. I could understand if this was eight months ago even a year and a half ago. You could willing to write such a thing as I read today by you. The day of Obama vs. who ever are over. It is now about parties and I'm sure You know who the two parties are... and the question should be is.. do you want this country to stay on the path is has be following for the last eight yrs? If u do then don't support the Democratic party....If you are tired of the status quo then use your voice...and your voice comes in the form of a vote. The Dem's. are going to need help in getting control of the House and the Senate....so the fight is far from being over.

You may say that I have taking this to a different direction...I say no I haven't for u see I don't hate Obama..I didn't hate any of the candidate that ran in the primeries....But i do hate the way the Republicans have shown over and over again that they don't care about us. They have shown me that if I'm not making a quarter of million dollars each year....that if i don't have at least $500,000 to a $1,000,000 in assets they are not my party. This is what they have shown me. Not only in this election but everyone that I can remember.

So no I'm not supporting the Republican party....

Lilpea

When the foundation upon which you construct your mind action, is a foundation of religion, then all of your decisions that you make in your life, for your life, is flawed, because you are making decisions with a religious mind, a mind that has been influenced to believe about things that affect your life, using a mind with a religious base that is full of lies and deceptions, proving that your life decisions are ordained by those who have created that religion, and it is religion that has persuaded the majority of Black People to believe and make choices based upon wishful believing, because we have been well trained to embrace illusions in our lives and not Divine Reality, which require for you to Think for your self, using not irrational emotion bur profound reasoning and rational logic in your method of Thinking.

nice way to put it....

....If you are tired of the status quo then use your voice...and your voice comes in the form of a vote.

or by other methods.......

Hello Chief Elder Osiris.....

I tried to wait and see if anyone else was going to respond to your thread..when they didn't I figured I might as well share what was on my mind.

After reading and rereading your thread ... I am still amazed at how for the first time since I've been reading you..how u have totally miss this one. I could understand if this was eight months ago even a year and a half ago. You could willing to write such a thing as I read today by you. The day of Obama vs. who ever are over. It is now about parties and I'm sure You know who the two parties are... and the question should be is.. do you want this country to stay on the path is has be following for the last eight yrs? If u do then don't support the Democratic party....If you are tired of the status quo then use your voice...and your voice comes in the form of a vote. The Dem's. are going to need help in getting control of the House and the Senate....so the fight is far from being over.

You may say that I have taking this to a different direction...I say no I haven't for u see I don't hate Obama..I didn't hate any of the candidate that ran in the primeries....But i do hate the way the Republicans have shown over and over again that they don't care about us. They have shown me that if I'm not making a quarter of million dollars each year....that if i don't have at least $500,000 to a $1,000,000 in assets they are not my party. This is what they have shown me. Not only in this election but everyone that I can remember.

So no I'm not supporting the Republican party....

Lilpea

Lilpea,

You seem to be under the impression that the Democratic Party and the Republican Party are Two Different parties. They are not. America was JACKED up when Clinton was in office! More Black people got locked up under the Clinton administration than even BUSH. The only difference was, Black people had a different "perception" of their oppression based on the fact that "their" party was in office. We wasn't Ballin from 1992-2000.

The website Informationliberation.com (comment section of articles) states it best.

"Please note: InformationLiberation is neither liberal or conservative. When one takes the time to research the "liberal elite," whom the conservatives oppose, and the "conservative elite," whom the liberals oppose, one finds both "elite" are one and the same. "Liberal" or "Conservative" is not a substantive choice, it is only the carefully crafted illusion of a choice, for both parties come together when they are instructed to."

Don't fall for the Two Party okedoke. There is only one party. The white supremacist party. And don't think that voting is "a voice", as voting machines have been proven to be rigged.

The president of the US of A has been a republican or a democrat since 2 trillion B.C. (small exaggeration) America has been going straight to HELL through BOTH parties. There is no reason to believe in 2008 A.D. that switching parties (AGAIN) will bring a "change"

For more extensive info on this subject. You can check out the article in my signature file.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back