Chief Elder Osiris : Not Knowing, Make You To Be A Fool To Those That Do Not Know As Well

Chief Elder Osiris

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 3, 2002
Not Knowing, Make You To Be A Fool To Those That Do Not Know As Well

Hoteph Beloved Sisters And Brothers:

There is a saying, can the blind lead the blind and have assurance that the both will not fall in the ditch of despair and hardship?

What about the irrationality in the saying, what you do not know, will not hurt you, and blessed are those that believe in God, for they will inherit the kingdom of God, or the enticing to believe in that you do, will be best for you, as oppose to knowing that you do will deliver you from that you believe.

So tell me beloved, why is it that Black Folks get no respect in the world even when we do what we are told to do, by those that oppress us, I ask, has such a thought ever crossed your mind or is it that we choose not to think and rather believe in those that have taught us to believe, having faith and hope that one day our life will not be so controlled by other than ourselves.

When one does not know, then all that is left is to believe those that tell you that they know, yet you are not qualified to know, that those that are telling you to believe, really do not know about that they are telling you to believe and the believer become the fool to those that do not know, and so it is with Black People that believe, calling themselves Afrikans.

It has been told to us by our Divine Ancient Black Ancestors, that it is imperative that Black people stop believing what is told about themselves and begin to know about ourselves, because in knowledge it is required to understand and to understand that you know, does in fact protect you from believing in that you do not know, and when such wisdom become a part of the Know and understand process, then and only then will Black so call Afrikans be ready to demand respect of themselves and with self respect come an overwhelming desire to become self sufficient, independent and self determining, which lead to independence and freedom of Mind, Body, and Spirit, the Trinity of what cause Me, Myself, and I, to be You.

Beloved, it is not knowing that cause us to be in the condition we Black Folks are in today, and do cause us to believe that such a condition work together for good to those that believe in God, yet knowIt not, and to labor under such an illusion, give no cause to question why it is Black folks are the laughing stock of the Black world, by all those other worlds that are not a part of the Black World.

To not know will cause you to despise the Truth and those that share the Truth, because such a mind is operating under the influence of those that do not know, but encourage you to believe in that they do not know, thus you have the blind attempting to lead the blind, despising the Truth and protecting by defending the Lie, about what is being told is the want of black people, and that is to love everybody, do good toward those that spitefully use you, because in belief, it teach you that God will reward you in the end, yet in the now, Black Folks Suffer from not knowing, and believing in those that do not know the Truth about the cause and effect that now hold Black Folks paralyzed, captured in the Human being Mind, which is bedded down in belief, having no desire to know about the Black Self, which prevent you from knowing about God, Universe, and Life Beings.

It is the Fool that know not God and the wise that know that God is not to be believed in, only acknowledged, and in doing so, Divine Truth and that which is Divinely real will be revealed to you that Know, and have a need to understand the Divine Essence of GOD, the ONE True Divinity that appear in Infinity, that Holy Plasma Mass call Darkness, a symbol not of evil, as you have been taught to believe, which serve as a sign that Black People know not the Holiness of Thy Black Self, choosing to believe in that you do not know and Trusting in those that do not know the Truth about God, Universe And Life Beings, all such belief without knowing, serve to the detriment of Black People, as we appear as Fools when voicing our desperation against the Truth in favor of Lies and acts of Deception.

It is the Idiot that ignore the Truth, but the wise know the Truth and in Darkness does Truth reside, while in Light the Lie Hide.

Only in the power of Truth and Reality will Afrika and the so call Black Afrikan Nation Rise, but in Lies and acts of deception, will we remain a fool, caught in the Vice of Belief, knowing not the True cause of our Problem that hold us in an oppressed state of Mind, having no ability to Know the Solution to the Black so call Afrikan Problem in the Black World.

Let those of you that know the Truth, understand what has been shared with you.

Date, Time And Place can be assigned to Truth and Lies, but Sound Profound Reasoning and Logic, Bed Down only with Truth

Remain strong and always be alert, taking no one for granted.

It Is The Devil that Is In Total discomfort Over This Missive, Be You Black, White Arab/Asian Or Zionist.

Free your Mind and conquer Fear and the Black Divinity will return, bringing the Liberation of the Divine Black so call Afrikan Nation, which is now divided and fearful of God in this life, because of the devil religion.

The Truth, Black folks Despise The Truth, Thus serve as a sign of how hateful we are toward the You of ourselves and how well programmed we Black Folks are.

I come sharing the Truth not with arrogance, but with the Divine
meekness so required of me by our Ancient Cosmic Dark ancestors.
>
> The Truth is not to be claimed, it require that it be known and
understood, relinquishing all irrational emotions, attributes of Lies
and act of deception.
>
> Such is why the up coming June 24-25 Gathering is so important
to the True Warriors, the Divine Black Nationalist Spiritualist, such
a serious Gathering is not for any and everybody wearing a confused
Black face and a Human Being Mind, ingredients for the making of
nothing but confusion embedded in Fear.
>
> Quality Divine Black Minds are only welcome at this Gathering,
not the quantity of a Gathering of confused hypocritical Human beings
Minds, those rather to be known as anything but Black people.
>
> For further Info. regarding the June 24 Gathering, Contact:
goddess_isis_loving@yahoo.com or tafari4ii@sbcglobal@net
>
> I Will Present The Truth Wherever I Can Get Truth An Appearance,
Even In The Midst Of Black Folks Fears and Divisiveness!!! -osiris
>
> Here Is Loving the Black So Call Afrikan,Even In Spite Of
Yourselves!!!-osiris
>
> It Is Time to Elevate The Truth and Condemn The Lie!!!-osiris
>
> It Is The Black Fool That say, I Have Lost Nothing In Afrika!!!-
Osiris
> It Is The Fool That Ignore The Truth In Favor Of a Fool!!!-osOsiris

> Run! Run!, Run Black Woman And Man, Back Into The Safety Of Your
Divinity!!!-Osiris

> The Human Being Say God Command, The Divine Say God Reprimand
Not!!!-osiris
>
> All Respect and Honor to That Black Prophet, The Honorable Marcus
Garvey.
>
> Hoteph
Osiris
> Chief Elder
> Sankofa Repatriation Movement
> Hierophant, Teacher Of Ancient Black Afrikan Theology

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back