Black Spirituality Religion : Not believing in the bible

Music Producer

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 31, 2004
It took me about 3 years to cleans from my mind and soul what I had been brain washed to believe about Jesus. This three years of self-exorcism required constant reading of the Old Testament or Holy Scriptures and engrossing myself in the Will of GOD.

Most of my relatives are Priest or Evangelist so you can imagine what I went through in debating with them.

My mother actually thought I had joined some cult and started asking my wife and children a bunch of questions especially when I told them Jesus is Lucifer.

In cleansing myself I did experience a type of alienation but it was mostly the feeling of letting go of a lie I had been trained to love. That training comes from Holiness and Baptist congregations. Once I woke up I realized it was the entertainment, music and singing that I was in love with. You can actually mistake that feeling for being Jesus when it is actually the power of the Holy People around you.

GOD placed within us an energy that when correctly focused has the ability to do things unimaginable. But this energy is only felt or manifested as in groups with everyone concentrated on One Being through singing, dancing, meditating and performing.

jamesfrmphilly

PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
Music Producer said:
It took me about 3 years to cleans from my mind and soul what I had been brain washed to believe about Jesus. This three years of self-exorcism required constant reading of the Old Testament or Holy Scriptures and engrossing myself in the Will of GOD.

Most of my relatives are Priest or Evangelist so you can imagine what I went through in debating with them.

My mother actually thought I had joined some cult and started asking my wife and children a bunch of questions especially when I told them Jesus is Lucifer.

In cleansing myself I did experience a type of alienation but it was mostly the feeling of letting go of a lie I had been trained to love. That training comes from Holiness and Baptist congregations. Once I woke up I realized it was the entertainment, music and singing that I was in love with. You can actually mistake that feeling for being Jesus when it is actually the power of the Holy People around you.

GOD placed within us an energy that when correctly focused has the ability to do things unimaginable. But this energy is only felt or manifested as in groups with everyone concentrated on One Being through singing, dancing, meditating and performing.
sounds like A.T.R. to me.

cursed heart

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 12, 2006
Music Producer said:

It is truly devastating! It finding out your mother was not your real mother after 40 yrs of loving her,respecting her,learning from her so it because naturally familiar and a constant need for her to be in your life.
Fyi it does sound like an atr you are studying :kiss:

Is Trump Going to Prison?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.

Latest profile posts

cherryblossom wrote on watzinaname's profile.
Dropping by to say, "Hi!" ,sister Watz. Hope all is well.
cherryblossom wrote on WARRIOR's profile.
Hey, Warrior! Right On!