Black People Politics : not about Mr. Obama, White Supremacy or the RACE CARD..

SPEAKFREEDOMnet

REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 20, 2008
Uhuru Fam,
I believe that the masses of black people through out the diaspora sincerely expect President Obama to keep his word, manifesting the change that he has promised. The problem however is that the Masses fail terribly at understanding the very nature of the SYSTEM that Mr. Obama has been selected to now figure head, and is expected to change. (hear me out)

YES & TRULY do i understand the historical significance of this selection/election, especially when it comes to our elders, children and future generations. And for this very reason, and with great love, the truth must prevail!

WITHOUT SHAME I beg each of you to consider the information presented below. It is a clear and precise demonstration of the SYSTEM that WE are up against. Until we acknowledge these facts and organize to remove them, Mankind will never have true change here on this beautiful land we call earth, regardless of the man/women selected as president of the america!

Note: To whom it may concern...please do not refuse this message because you dislike the messenger. This is not about me being right, this is information that WE must know! Also some of you may dis-agree with certain parts (religious), my focus is on the SYSTEM..period!

part 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - the rest can be found at the source of these links. I started at part 3 because it gets right to the point, i suggest going back to the beginning later.

Uhuru Now!

Uhuru Fam,
I believe that the masses of black people through out the diaspora sincerely expect President Obama to keep his word, manifesting the change that he has promised. The problem however is that the Masses fail terribly at understanding the very nature of the SYSTEM that Mr. Obama has been selected to now figure head, and is expected to change. (hear me out)

YES & TRULY do i understand the historical significance of this selection/election, especially when it comes to our elders, children and future generations. And for this very reason, and with great love, the truth must prevail!

WITHOUT SHAME I beg each of you to consider the information presented below. It is a clear and precise demonstration of the SYSTEM that WE are up against. Until we acknowledge these facts and organize to remove them, Mankind will never have true change here on this beautiful land we call earth, regardless of the man/women selected as president of the america!

Note: To whom it may concern...please do not refuse this message because you dislike the messenger. This is not about me being right, this is information that WE must know! Also some of you may dis-agree with certain parts (religious), my focus is on the SYSTEM..period!

you ever wonder why lran, lraq and other oil suppliers are selling gas cheaper now??? Obama stresses energy dependence from foreign oil. But that's far from the only reason,This is why at the close of the Bush administration, gas prices are dropping. These countries need oil for economic, political and educational development and hybrid talks discourage them. lt has nothing to do with supply and demand b/c crude and synthetic oil have thousands of necessary use.

This is indeed a much needed conversation. But it will be ignored for now as many will assume we are throwing "cold water" on their celebration. I am not against President Obama- neither as a politician or an African. His historic victory was indeed very inspirational. Regardless of who is he really working for or against, we can use this "symbolism" to do what we really need to do as a people. In 1997 Black businesses in America were well over 800,000. I imagine that number has ballooned since then considering our buying power of $900 billion. But what do those numbers really mean?

To be abstract, let's say America decided to kick all Blacks out of America, could Oprah Winfrey leave and be the same Billionaire she is here over in Africa? The answer is no. Because only a very small percentage of her money is in physical assets, the others are in banks, investments and corporations that are ran and controlled by American firms. True- she'd still be rich, just not as rich in terms of billions- and I'm not talking about currency exchange either.

Those Billions don't really exist without a structured agreement to keep their existence. That money could mysteriously disappear at a moments notice. Actually, it happens all the time. They call it the stock market. True wealth is in liquid assets and trusted relationships- today we incorrectly refer to that as "credit."

Debt slavery is not only a legitimate problem, it is a generational curse. Banks are even talking about the possibility of "rolling over" a person's debt to their next of kin and children if they die. Could you imagine? I don't mind telling collection agencies to kiss my lower back when they call about some credit card they gave me when I was 18-19. They've already earned back that $3,000 in interest. Especially since my Black Brothas and Sistahs in prison are given a "cusip number" and traded on the stock market as bonds.

These are the same people that would give a person earning $6.50 an hour a $500,000 loan for a house and expect them the mortgage when it balloons in the next 2 years.

So what does have a buying power of $900 billion really mean if it is not freeing us from slavery? Racism still plays a major part in all of this because Whites in America have more opportunities to use Blacks to free themselves from debt because they are in positions of wealth. While we might still have issues walking into a bank and getting a loan outright, we get credit cards- that's still a loan.

And now Russell Simmons had the nerve to get into the Debt Business himself, under the banner that he is trying to help those who have bad credit and can't get a checking account at a bank.

The RushCard costs $19.95 to set up. There's a $1 fee every time the customer makes a purchase or writes a check; each ATM withdrawal costs $1.50 plus the fee -- usually $1 to $2 -- charged by the bank that owns the ATM. Monthly fees to UniRush are capped at $10, but ATM surcharges to banks can add several dollars to that. While direct deposit is free, customers who don't have steady paychecks can pay MoneyGram $6 or $7 to add funds to their account. UniRush said it hopes to sign up loading facilities that will charge $3 or $4 to put money in RushCard accounts.

You do the math.

"These cards can be a convenient transition between the cash economy and the banking system," said Gail Hillebrand, senior attorney with Consumers Union in San Francisco. "But generally, they cost more than a bank account. The fees appear to be higher than they need to be.

Marshall declined to discuss the private company's revenue or profit. He said the 300,000 customers generally pay the $10 monthly maximum in transaction fees, which would work out to $36 million per year, plus $6 million in start-up fees collected since the card was initiated in spring 2003.

Isn't this the ability to make money from no money? Making money for the transactions of a person's own money? It's amazing that intelligent people are still this stupid.
You can make a purchase with anyone that has a debit card and just pay them that $2-$3 dollar directly...why pay Russell??

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back