Black People Politics : not about Mr. Obama, White Supremacy or the RACE CARD..

Discussion in 'Black People Politics' started by SPEAKFREEDOMnet, Nov 6, 2008.

1. SPEAKFREEDOMnet

SPEAKFREEDOMnet Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +147
    Uhuru Fam,
    I believe that the masses of black people through out the diaspora sincerely expect President Obama to keep his word, manifesting the change that he has promised. The problem however is that the Masses fail terribly at understanding the very nature of the SYSTEM that Mr. Obama has been selected to now figure head, and is expected to change. (hear me out)

YES & TRULY do i understand the historical significance of this selection/election, especially when it comes to our elders, children and future generations. And for this very reason, and with great love, the truth must prevail!

WITHOUT SHAME I beg each of you to consider the information presented below. It is a clear and precise demonstration of the SYSTEM that WE are up against. Until we acknowledge these facts and organize to remove them, Mankind will never have true change here on this beautiful land we call earth, regardless of the man/women selected as president of the america!

Note: To whom it may concern...please do not refuse this message because you dislike the messenger. This is not about me being right, this is information that WE must know! Also some of you may dis-agree with certain parts (religious), my focus is on the SYSTEM..period!

part 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - the rest can be found at the source of these links. I started at part 3 because it gets right to the point, i suggest going back to the beginning later.

Uhuru Now!

2. truetothecause

truetothecause Well-Known Member MEMBER

The~rapist
    Ratings:
    +843
    these "people" are....

WICKED.....

Utterly, Thoroughly, and Completely WICKED....they are

We can surely use a "Cleansing Fiya" (Sister Joyce, #66 in da Recovery Room)

Thanks for Sharing Brother Culture Warrior King SPEAKFREEDOM.net
    :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

M.E.
    :hearts2:

3. brown_h0rnet

brown_h0rnet Master of All Trades... Jack of None PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Financial Anaylyst
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +161
  4. j'hiah

j'hiah Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +70

5. Metaverse

Metaverse Well-Known Member MEMBER

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    This is indeed a much needed conversation. But it will be ignored for now as many will assume we are throwing "cold water" on their celebration. I am not against President Obama- neither as a politician or an African. His historic victory was indeed very inspirational. Regardless of who is he really working for or against, we can use this "symbolism" to do what we really need to do as a people. In 1997 Black businesses in America were well over 800,000. I imagine that number has ballooned since then considering our buying power of $900 billion. But what do those numbers really mean?

To be abstract, let's say America decided to kick all Blacks out of America, could Oprah Winfrey leave and be the same Billionaire she is here over in Africa? The answer is no. Because only a very small percentage of her money is in physical assets, the others are in banks, investments and corporations that are ran and controlled by American firms. True- she'd still be rich, just not as rich in terms of billions- and I'm not talking about currency exchange either.

Those Billions don't really exist without a structured agreement to keep their existence. That money could mysteriously disappear at a moments notice. Actually, it happens all the time. They call it the stock market. True wealth is in liquid assets and trusted relationships- today we incorrectly refer to that as "credit."

Debt slavery is not only a legitimate problem, it is a generational curse. Banks are even talking about the possibility of "rolling over" a person's debt to their next of kin and children if they die. Could you imagine? I don't mind telling collection agencies to kiss my lower back when they call about some credit card they gave me when I was 18-19. They've already earned back that $3,000 in interest. Especially since my Black Brothas and Sistahs in prison are given a "cusip number" and traded on the stock market as bonds.

These are the same people that would give a person earning $6.50 an hour a $500,000 loan for a house and expect them the mortgage when it balloons in the next 2 years.

So what does have a buying power of $900 billion really mean if it is not freeing us from slavery? Racism still plays a major part in all of this because Whites in America have more opportunities to use Blacks to free themselves from debt because they are in positions of wealth. While we might still have issues walking into a bank and getting a loan outright, we get credit cards- that's still a loan.

And now Russell Simmons had the nerve to get into the Debt Business himself, under the banner that he is trying to help those who have bad credit and can't get a checking account at a bank.

The RushCard costs $19.95 to set up. There's a $1 fee every time the customer makes a purchase or writes a check; each ATM withdrawal costs $1.50 plus the fee -- usually $1 to $2 -- charged by the bank that owns the ATM. Monthly fees to UniRush are capped at $10, but ATM surcharges to banks can add several dollars to that. While direct deposit is free, customers who don't have steady paychecks can pay MoneyGram $6 or $7 to add funds to their account. UniRush said it hopes to sign up loading facilities that will charge $3 or $4 to put money in RushCard accounts.

You do the math.

"These cards can be a convenient transition between the cash economy and the banking system," said Gail Hillebrand, senior attorney with Consumers Union in San Francisco. "But generally, they cost more than a bank account. The fees appear to be higher than they need to be.

Marshall declined to discuss the private company's revenue or profit. He said the 300,000 customers generally pay the $10 monthly maximum in transaction fees, which would work out to $36 million per year, plus $6 million in start-up fees collected since the card was initiated in spring 2003.

Isn't this the ability to make money from no money? Making money for the transactions of a person's own money? It's amazing that intelligent people are still this stupid.
    You can make a purchase with anyone that has a debit card and just pay them that $2-$3 dollar directly...why pay Russell??

6. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382

This post has value beyond the conscious recognition of our people and is one of the greatest post I have seen in a while. Brother Metascience is correct in that it will be viewed as "water being thrown on the celebration of black people. I initially came on here to do my own post regarding the great illusion we have just been a part of. I really feel for our people and this is simply a testament of the level of mental death that we collectively as a whole are on. The real question is, "WHY"?

1. This entire mockery and charade of a black man as President was well planned, structured and put in motion by GWS.

2.GWS is Global White Supremacy. Fuller wrote in his amazing book, “The United
    Independent Compensatory Code / System /Concept” that, “... if you don't understand
    white supremacy (racism) - what it is, and how it works - everything else that you
    understand, will only confuse you....”

3. The evidence of our confusion is evident in our tears and celebration of one of the greatest political farces ever perpetrated by GWS that we bought into lock stock and barrel. In fact, since the "G" stands for "global" the whole world or 85% bought into it as well thanks to the GWS control of the media.

4. The following is what Sandra Hurst from the UK has to say about the economic troubles the world appears to be in. I will include the link for those who want it but you will need PDF to read it. She has already given permission for the reproduction and free use of her material.

“Money Doesn't Exist” – an interview with Sandra Hurst
    Reproduction & duplication of this work for FREE is permitted. Refer to the terms & conditions page for more details.

(Sandra) The economic system was created by GWS and as it stands is keeping people on a
    financial treadmill.

(Qu) So, you're saying this 'crunch' has been planned?
    (Sandra)Yes.
    (Sandra)Do not believe the news when they say that markets regulate themselves.
    GWS constantly redefines itself and restructures itself. If you look at Paul Obinna's superb
    Timeline – the blue strip – at the beginning of that blue strip representing Transatlantic
    slavery, you will see Niccolo Machiavelli. See www.hh-bb.com/uk/timeline.html to learn
    more about Timeline.
    Machiavelli was famous for writing 'The Prince' - the ultimate textbook on political
    skulduggery.
    This book is a virtual blueprint for GWS – the infamous tactics of divide & rule, divide &
    conquer are not accidental or coincidental.
    It may say something that 'The Prince' is held in such high regard by most of the
    aggressive European political systems... and the Mafia. It adheres to a system which must
    learn from its surroundings and circumstances – it must be fluid & flexible to maintain
    power. Download it free: www.hh-bb.cm/uk/ebooks.html
    The old system of chattel slavery has never ended. Instead it developed – its first
    transformation was into wage slavery.

[/COLOR]

“Money Doesn't Exist” – an interview with Sandra Hurst
    Reproduction & duplication of this work for FREE is permitted. Refer to the terms & conditions page for more details.

(Sandra)When machinery was introduced which could do the work of 20 men, the volume and
    production scale of goods skyrocketed. Goods needs consumers - consumers with
    desires.
    Desires need advertising, marketing and other mass mind control techniques. This type of
    slavery was also not as dependent on race as chattel slavery, but still made a distinction.
    More technology in 21st century means that we as humans have been replaced by
    computers and are now surplus even to factories – we have moved from chattel slavery to
    wage slavery to debt slavery.

Ok, you can contact her at Call Sandra directly on (+44) 7903 092 782 or e-mail her: [email protected]

Now, lets consider why I posted this information.

1. I do not desire to see all of our people sucked up into this great illusion.

2. In my 1994 book entitled: "Pulling No Punches" for those who have it, I wrote on pages 95-96 that the image, credentials and character of the black man we now call Obama would be just the type of black man we would be duped into voting for.

3. I equally stated in my first book that "any black politician who has the interest of black people at heart would never be endorsed or supported by white people".

4. The question now becomes: "Then just why did they support Obama?"

5. Obama served several interest for GWS. The respect and world wide image of anybody from the U.S. was such that, if you went to a foreign country the last thing you wanted to say was that you were from the U.S. Why? The reason is because the U.S. had reached the point where they lost "all world respect and dignity" and they had to get that illusion back....what better way than with "OBAMA"?

6. What was the global impact on the dark nations? You think about it. The impact was that "America has somehow changed, turned over a new leaf....in essence leaving the global world receptive for "anything the U.S. may want to fling their way" in the illusion promoted interest of goodwill or anything else they want to do.

7. We are " ALL ONE NATION, ONE PEOPLE, WITH A GOAL TO BRIDGE OUR HUMANITY AS ONE". That my brothers and sisters is a bunch of sugar honey iced tea to the highest degree....Why?...because it sounds good as long as GWS is in control, which they are.

8. No people or nation ever gives away power to the powerless, which we are in this country. Sure, they moved our vote to his direction but that was part of the plan anyway....remember, you can catch more flies with honey than you can sh--.

9. Since the past is so intimately tied to the present and the future, it is our people who are being asked to make the GREATEST SACRIFICE because we are being asked to forget. We are being asked to not only forget but to embrace the idea that there's nothing that can be done to change it, to pay for it or to receive reparations from the ancestors of those who are profiting from it as ours are still suffering from it.

There is so much more but I understand the condition of our people mentally and I'm not going to be beating my head up against a wall to make all of us see what we do not want to see because it doesn't make us FEEL GOOD....and after all, that's all we want isn't it...to FEEL GOOD...well feel good about what happened but don't be no fool about it.

7. Mad Skillz

Mad Skillz Well-Known Member MEMBER

Real Estate
    Ratings:
    +251
    Excellent brother Keita. Glad to see you back.

8. brown_h0rnet

brown_h0rnet Master of All Trades... Jack of None PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Financial Anaylyst
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +161

This is truth. Let's take it a step further. Consider these 20 amazing facts about Voting in the U.S.A.
    http://www.libertyforlife.com/voting-citizen-input/20_facts_about_USvoting.htm

[#18 was the clincher]

And lets also consider the following testimony of Clinton Eugene Curtis
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3hUPP_bdOo

You see, in my opinion, this issue is not up for debate. The entire election process is rigged.

Its funny how people get amnesia about voting fraud around election time. It is also VERY interesting that the election was stolen from Al Gore AND fellow Skull & Bones member John Kerry, but wasn't stolen from Obama. Why is this important?

You see, If Obama gets in office, it's because The G.W.S. WANTS him in office!

And if They want him in office, then how can it be in Africans best interest that he is there? Is what White supremacy wants, and what we want congruent? Just a question.

Second, I was and still am extremely offended by some of the stuff that is going on surrounding Obama in office.. People sit around all day talkin about Pyramids and Melanin. But ONLY when one of us gets "CHOSEN" for Whitey's position can we look our children in the eye and say, "NOW... you can be anything you want to be" ????? That hurts! There has to be a disconnect somewhere.

It is also very interesting to me how from day one, from Washington to Lincoln to Gay Edgar Hoover to Reagan to the Bushes, the position of president has always been looked at as the position of the DEVIL!.

But now when a Black Man becomes the Devil, we rejoice and become glad in it! Hhhmmmmmmm.. Could it be, that deep down inside (though we would never admit it), we have always looked at President Whitey... as GOD? Just a question.

9. SPEAKFREEDOMnet

SPEAKFREEDOMnet Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +147
    just a suggestion..

Uhuru Fam,

Big ups to all who have contributed to this thread..also to those who have taken time to read and hopefully watch the content.

Perhaps those who truly recognize the value of this information will consider forwarding a link to the video to your entire email list. Who knows maybe it will catch on and spread like wild fire...that would be a good thing right...educating the masses...and think of it, this is something we can actually say we did collectively!!

We must take advantage of this internet technology while we still can. here is the link (thanks to Brotha Brown Hornet):
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...95921912&hl=en

Uhuru Now!

10. Jahari Kavi

Jahari Kavi Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Self Development
    Ratings:
    +523
    thank u speakfreedom!!!