Black Sports : Not A Tom Brady Fan

Donate

Please support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp - Thank you.

ogoun

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 14, 2018
it was a joke....relax

Had to have been a slow week for you to comment on anything football Brother.
I too take exception to referring to Cam as in, 'my favorite character' just like he something out of a comic book. But allowing the young to get away with such one dimensional lazy thinking only to then for you to toss your warranted critique off as some kinda joke does no favors for the present day nor for the remembering of the past.
If you won't call it out I will.

Thinking of Cam Newton as 'my favorite character'; is about as thinking white as I can imagine.

jamesfrmphilly

PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
Had to have been a slow week for you to comment on anything football Brother.
I too take exception to referring to Cam as in, 'my favorite character' just like he something out of a comic book. But allowing the young to get away with such one dimensional lazy thinking only to then for you to toss your warranted critique off as some kinda joke does no favors for the present day nor for the remembering of the past.
If you won't call it out I will.

Thinking of Cam Newton as 'my favorite character'; is about as thinking white as I can imagine.
that was all wrapped up in my original comment........

Latest profile posts

Hi! I'm not as active on this account as I want to be. For one I tend to forget that this site exists until I check my email. Two, I'm currently in the process of building up a fine art site for Oklahoma black and native historical references. The references correlate with another site that will be a storytelling site that has not yet been produced.
Happy to be back and gaining more knowledge!
Destee wrote on Cindy's profile.
Welcome Home Beloved! :wave: :love:
skuderjaymes wrote on Cindy's profile.
good to see you around Cindy.
2022 Has started and I hope everyone is having a safe and protected journey as we navigate this game of life
during this pandemic. We are not easily defeated so protect your momentum at all times. One Love.