Black People : Not a Happy Birthday for Dr King

White Supremacy has worked tireleslly for 6 years to dismantle the Civil Rights and Union Rights, he worked hard to get for us and to this day , we have no New Young National Leadership, and no New National Organizations or even National Movement, trying to restore , it and stop it from being further destroyed
KING_FLIKR_THOUGHT_t580.jpg

Eh eh, no. They have been working tirelessly for 400 years.

Thank you brother but I am trying to follow you in the context , fo the history of Black Leadership , and human psychology! When a people are in a slave mentality state, history has shown that Cultural Revolutions bring them back to ao state of liberation mindset! Garvey proved that 100 years ago when he , withou technlogy , or media , and with the hep of only 2 millionaires , created a Cultural Revolution that , healed millions of house negroes an assimilationists , from that Cultural Virus , to become Black Nationalists and Pan Africanists!
If you note from the 60s up until the 80s , Black Nationalism was put into effect throughout the nation in all the major cities by various Black organizations and ad hoc committees! Black Savings and loans banks, co-op supermarkets, the prucahsing of city tenaments and restoring them into low income housing , Cultural Centers , Freedom Schools and Black private schools, all ere vehemently attacked by COINTELPRO, and by the late 80s early 90s, a new Cultural Virus was inflicted upon the Black community , the way they gave smallpox blankets to the Native Americans , and since that time no one and no group has waged a Cultural Revolution to be the antivirus to that!
814773_LDgAhZWY.jpg

eac122c8d000522b9a7701528e0e1dff--the-revolution-real-talk.jpg

History is only prolog and so needs to be attended to.
Two of the best short summations of the last 50-75 years and what it takes for movements to have any influence on the whole that I've run across.
https://roarmag.org/essays/1968-decolonization-society/
https://roarmag.org/essays/revolutionary-challenge-long-1968/

If you want to join the/a movement Ndugu look around locally I can guaranty something is happening.
Let's just say on looking around you find only a Uhuru group, or The Nation of Islam, or Black Lives Matter, or the New Black Panthers or only an outlier Wobbly group at the university to name just a few...... you don't have to agree with their entire philosophy to join them for our shared common cause of equality and justice.
In the end we/they are all fighting for the same thing. Don't worry all those small and large philosophical questions will shake out if the eyes are kept on the prize.

Look around locally. You'll find the answer to your question.

This is pretty much what I could come up with sans any in-depth research. I have a short weekend so I will try to unearth some hope against all odds.

www.copechurchesie.org/

Speaking of odd, strange, curious and more so inexplicably questionable things of dubious intent, ever wonder what the "Caucazoids" who view our numerous (BLACK PRIDE FORUMS) and between spouting liberal one liners about socially significant issues like legal and illegal dope use under the guise of this, that or the other to legitimize their sinning but imprison us for following their lead, excessive libation of drink, crime and punishment, sexual proclivities and other race based horrors they as the global dominant force behind our historically planned extinction at their collective paws are really doing, thinking and more so planning?

Can any Black citizen of America spell COINTELPRO?
I grew up as a child in the 60s a teen in the 70s and young adult in the 80s, I do not recall hearing about modern day lynchings and mind you before the internet, the Black community nationally had over 7 times as much grassroots based print media nd TV shows like Like It Is, Black Journal and the McCreary report, all since the 70s , that would have reported such incidents if they did occur!
See, the Black Panther party, the real Black Panther party where always in the community, not just as a detterent to police brutality but to lynching as well, so all due respect, where has this so called "New Black Panther Party been for the past 2 years, since that Nut Job racist , has been in the White House and Black folks catching all kinds of physical and economic hell??
And not just then but for a minute now , for instance, the real Black Panther Party would have had crowd funding from Black churches and their offices in every major city, to get the 50 thousand of the Black community, under the sink and shower filters by now https://atlantablackstar.com/2015/0...-empowering-than-federal-government-programs/
As well as maintained a safe environment for the community , note th article is dated 2015 and does not include the recent lynchings of Black folks in the past 2 years https://rollingout.com/2015/03/21/5-horrific-modern-day-lynchings-blacks-america/

Eh eh, no. They have been working tirelessly for 400 years.

History is only prolog and so needs to be attended to.
Two of the best short summations of the last 50-75 years and what it takes for movements to have any influence on the whole that I've run across.
https://roarmag.org/essays/1968-decolonization-society/
https://roarmag.org/essays/revolutionary-challenge-long-1968/

If you want to join the/a movement Ndugu look around locally I can guaranty something is happening.
Let's just say on looking around you find only a Uhuru group, or The Nation of Islam, or Black Lives Matter, or the New Black Panthers or only an outlier Wobbly group at the university to name just a few...... you don't have to agree with their entire philosophy to join them for our shared common cause of equality and justice.
In the end we/they are all fighting for the same thing. Don't worry all those small and large philosophical questions will shake out if the eyes are kept on the prize.

Look around locally. You'll find the answer to your question.
I want to see a change in the conditions of the lives of Black people! There have been thousands of little groups doing this and that , since the 90s , yet our situation is getting worse, so what does that tell you???

I want to see a change in the conditions of the lives of Black people! There have been thousands of little groups doing this and that , since the 90s , yet our situation is getting worse, so what does that tell you???
they say, be the change that you want to see.....

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back