Black People : Not a Happy Birthday for Dr King

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
they say alot of things, but only White supremacy wants to tell Black folks that collective effort is not important !
I dont know if you have noticed , but they have increased unity and attacks on Civil Rights and physical attacks, while we have less unity, in the past 2 years!
Maybe thats the problem, they think like a collective, while we talk about "well why dont you as one person do something" without knowing what that person has done and been doing for the past 30 years!
ok, you right. now what is your plan ????

Ndugu

Nov 18, 2016
you have a plan or no ??????
Whats your beef bruh?? this aint about my birthday its about Dr King and he left 2 plans we stopped working on nationally in the late 80s early 90s
The youtube title is misleading , but if you listen to the vic clip he is talking about the imperative to Black Nationalism

And here he talks without the imperative towards Collective Economics

Symbol of America

Oct 1, 2017
East America
Occupation
RET: EMS & TPD
Whats your beef bruh?? this aint about my birthday its about Dr King and he left 2 plans we stopped working on nationally in the late 80s early 90s
The youtube title is misleading , but if you listen to the vic clip he is talking about the imperative to Black Nationalism

And here he talks without the imperative towards Collective Economics
Ndugu calm down, he has no beef. He's not acting as an elder here as you earlier implied, just another member who asked a question and doesn't deserve a question instead of the answer he sought. I also asked the same question. You rewarded him with an undeserved attitude and I got a history lesson. Your last 9 post clearly reveals that you are looping. I believe you have much to offer Destee and suggested you start a blog. Maybe that's your niche, maybe not. Think about it. Feel free to PM me or anybody else here if you feel the need. In the meantime, relax.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Allow the N Word - yes or no?

• yes

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • no

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • not sure

Votes: 6 42.9%

Latest profile posts

Charles Thompson wrote on Enki's profile.
Good evening
"And I'm feeling good."-Nina Simone
Destee wrote on Angela22's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :dance4: ... Welcome Home! So good to have your sweet Spirit in the house! ... YAAAAAAY USSSSS! ... :yaay: :yaay: :swings: ... :heart:
Angela22 wrote on Enki's profile.
I hope all is well with you. Much love.:love:
Destee wrote on Charles Thompson's profile.
Hi Chuck ... is that you?!!! ... YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!! ... :yaay: ... I sure hope so! I have thought of you often! If it is not you, sorry for writing on your profile page @Charles Thompson and Welcome! ... :wave: