Black People : Nostradamus: The African Future Super Global Economy.

KingSango

BANNED
Aug 18, 2013
During my travels around this country, I've had many visions of what it would be like in the future and most of them have come true. I set out like my mentor Malcolm X traveling from city to city and small towns, openly I spread my message of hope. I learned much from listening and obeserving. Things are not getting better in the U.S for the African-American, we are the highest amount of homeless in every town I traveled, young and old and mostly blackmales. I wanted to share some hope for the people who live in a dark land where they are constantly hated.

I learned about many secret societies and black magic, also I studied Nostradamus, not really to be a respecter of origins but I do respect his visions. I believe Nostradamus was hired to give a vision of the end of European domainacy over the Earth and its people. I believe Nostradamus was a member of the Roman Cathlotic underground priests who left Italy after much controversy over their secret underground human sacrifice rituals, conducted mainly upon poor homeless people captured in the streets of Rome where lies the Vatican. After fleeing or being disbanded, the they Illumaniti re-grouped in France, which is the birth place of Nostradamus, the legendary seer.

Many people who aren't in the know and those too spooked out about Black Magic and Paganism warnings from their Christian and Muslims faiths, fail to realize the fact these things go on regardless of your belief in them and the Church is very much involved in ritual acts of sacrifice, including many persons in the government. Necromancy which is one of the most lethal of Black Magic rituals involves the enslavement of dead spirits or the summoning of demons to perform acts of supernatural abilities, such as being able to see the future which only spirits can transcend the physical laws of time. Which brings us to Nostradamus and how he aquired such powerful and accurate visions about our current world.

Here are some of the quantins as they are called from Nostradamus visions and how they relate to Africa and our future rise.

The great empire will be torn from limb,
The all-powerful one for more than four hundred years:
Great power given to the dark one from slaves come,
The Aryana will not be satisfied thereby.

I think this one is self-explainatory, if you lived long ago maybe not but today we know that Great Empire is the American Empire, the American Century as herald by the Neo-Conservatives that ran this country all through the Bush era and harrassed Pres. Clinton. The all powerful one for more than 400 years are Africans in Diaspora which includes the States, the Cariribean and Latin America including Brazil, most U.S Blacks don't know Brazil has more Blacks than the U.S and are actually the majority there. Also for the celebraters who like to think by outnumbering whites we will have the upperhand one day ,need to know we aren't the majority in wealth nor power and our situation will never change by being the majority ask the Afro-Brazillians or the Zulus about this.

Great power given to the Dark One is the election of Barrack Obama, its not saying he will be loyal to Africa only that he will be given great power so those of you in the belief that Obama is some savior you are dead wrong! The Aryana is a metaphor here for a beautiful caucasion woman, in poetry and sometimes in some instances, ships, cultures or even a nation is referred to as a woman. So in this case Aryana is referring to Whites or European culture of people, they will not be satisfied, which is to say after electing such a man to higher office, the highest, they will still hate the Dark Ones from slaves as they hate the slaves themselves which are Blacks i.e Africans.

Here's another,

The world will enter its final period. And Saturn will be late upon its return. And power will shift to a Black or African nation.

2012 was the supposed end of the world, the Mayan calendar or cycle within their calendar. We are in the end times, Saturn being late is a metaphor for different stages in a persons life. Here's some science about that,

Saturn Return is an alleged phenomenon which is described as influencing a person's life development at 27 to 29 or 30-year intervals. These intervals or "returns" coincide with the approximate time it takes the planet Saturn to make one orbit around the sun, i.e. 29.4 years. It is believed by astrologers that, as Saturn "returns" to the degree in its orbit occupied at the time of birth, a person crosses over a major threshold and enters the next stage of life. With the first Saturn return, a person leaves youth behind and enters adulthood. With the second return, maturity. And with the third and usually final return, a person enters wise old age. These periods are estimated to occur at roughly the ages of 28-31, 56-60 and 84-90. A fourth return occurs for only a few people, at age 114-118.

When something is late it means that its arrival is being held up by some force, what is late is Africa, truly the world's richest continent yet Africa does not live up to its potential because European powers have interferred with her development. But today Africa is growing at an alarming rate, as I've said before 10 of the world's fastest growing economies are African. And why shouldn't it be? If the world functioned properly then the most resource rich and culturally refined nations would be super economies, barbaric nations that thrive off of exploits of others would be lower on the list economically in a just world, this is what the quantin is saying.

And power will shift to a Black i.e African nation, this is self explainatory once you comprehend or read between the line that in a just world resource rich Africa would lead the world in development. Africa has the the world's mostt ancient and richest culture, the Holy city of Ile-Ife goes back 10,000 years before the supposed birth of Christ. Bless the Ooni of Ile-Ife, no king is greater than the Ooni.

More later.

Thanks.

I shall continue God willing, as I began to breakdown some of Nostradamus visions about our current times. Here's another quantin, this were closely guarded secrets and were only released around the time Barrack ran for President. Coincidence? I think not.But here's another:

Born of obscure and dark family.
Of White and Black and the two intermixed.
The dark one bidding his time.
Before the Empire changes.

I don't think this one is referring to Barrack Obama, although someone else might suggest it does, I believe it's referring to another person. The reason being Barrack's family background is well known so it couldn't be obscure, also since we know Barrack was raised by his white family, no one would refer to a white family as being dark. Barrack is a mulatto but so are many Africans in diaspora are mixed with some 25% of white blood and some even more. The Dark One bidding his time is also implying this person is of AFrican lineage and bidding his time means this person is a strategist. Before the Empire changes, this is referring to the American and British Empire who currently rule most of the connected world, soon the hands of power shall shift, this is the change that is implied here.

Here's another one,

The man shall be called by a barbaric name.
That three sisters shall receive from destiny.
He shall speak then to a great people in words and deeds.
more than any other man will have fame and renown.

Calling someone a barbarian is kind of loose dead metaphor today but long ago in Nostradamus times the uncivilized tribes of Europe and Asia were referred as barbarians. Technically although insulted this quite frequently African aren't barbarians, so I don't think this refers to the man as being a barbarian but his reputation will be attacked by vicious lies and slander, he will be equated with being a barbarian meaning his morality and humanity will be called into question. That three sisters shall receive from destiny, Barrack doesn't have 3 sisters in his family, so this also means this is someone who family shall be against him, destiny means that their destiny was to propel him forward as mentioned before his background family shall be obscure. He shall then speak then to a great people in words and deeds, this simply means then people he shall speak to shall have a great heritage or great ancestral heritage, this could only be Africans as this man comes from a Dark meaning Black family. More than any moan will have fame and renown, this means who ever this man is, he shall be like a Savior or prophesied king to these great people aka Africans and Africans Diaspora. If destiny is the driving force behind this man and his family then nothing will stop him from overcoming the his enemies who call his barbaric names, he shall reach fame and renown regardless.

I think this next one tells more of the story of Africa's children and our children here in Diaspora.

He will come to travel to the corner of Luna,

where he will be captured and put in a strange land,
The unripe fruits to be subject of great scandal,
great blame, to one, great praise

This man will be a traveler as suggested by, he will come to travel, to the corner of luna, which refers to the crescent, meaning this man would have been a muslim at some point. As we know many Africans in Diaspora have benefited spiritually from Black Muslim or Moorish teachings, which doesn't imply the man is a muslim but likely this is in his background. Where he will be captured and put in a strange land refers to his captivity to some sort of slander, false imprisonment or the like, since 9/11 many Muslims have been the subject of police and secret government inspired persecutions. Again this doesn't mean the man is a Muslim but 9/11 gave the New World Order government untold power to go after any person for unspecified reasons, secret courts. The unripe fruits to be subject of great scandal, everyday young blackmen and women are subject to police harassment, selective prosecution and heavy handed judicial punishment. They have yet to be developed, in Africa there's so many young people that's why we have child soldiers, there's not enough mature grown younger adults to fuel armies, also in African Diaspora our children live in the streets of Western Societies underdeveloped and locked out of education and wealth. Great blame, to one, great praise. I think this means that the same charge he will be accused will be the very thing that brings him fame and renown meaning praise. This is probably a poor translation with blame and praise, sounds like Ejiogbe which means great good and great evil.
Anyway, thanks for reading, more later.​

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back