Black Poetry : Nostalgia

enigma

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 3, 2003
Memories of yesterday that were once my reality.
Images of love that are now forbidden entities.
Wishing that time went counterclockwise.
Wanting to feel something I once felt, again.
Needing every moment of what you were to me then, now, to ease my unfamiliarity of today.
Can I talk to you, can we kiss, may I touch you?
Or would you rather remain where you are instead of leading me to wherever I need to be- without you?
I remember you, and oh how sentimental you are to me.
Your bitter-sweet ministry was engaging.
I yearn for the way you smiled at me and gazed into the beauty of my femininity.
With your embrace you convinced time to cease, then I knew that I would forever be held by you.
Until you loosened your grasp, and time finally awakened to precede me.
Then, was I compelled and unprepared to let go, forgetting to take my heart with me.
I guess it was time to move on.
I love where I am today, but I long for where I used to be.
Will the Creator of time permit you to find me again?
Will you finish teaching me what you know while we share what we've learned?
Do you miss your special friend?
If the answer is "Yes," then tell me what do I do now, and if you return, what shall I do then?

Move forward

enigma, The past and the feelings involved can be a weigh that will keep you in one place, cut it loose and walk the path designed for you, for the universe is a lot bigger. The time will come when your true love will be before you, loving you and caring for you, so walk the path knowing your gift is forthcoming.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back