Black People : Norweigian Man Kills 87 People

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Chinelo, Jul 23, 2011.

1. Chinelo

Chinelo Third Eye Is Always Open MEMBER

Removing LIES And Spreading The Truth
    Ratings:
    +1,632
    Look How Innocent The White Man(Devil) Seems- LOL-

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=325_1311385354&comments=1

http://news.yahoo.com/norway-horror-80-die-camp-shooting-7-blast-021706287.html

[​IMG]

OSLO, Norway (AP) — A Norwegian who dressed as a police officer to gun down summer campers killed at least 80 people at an island retreat, horrified police said early Saturday. It took investigators several hours to begin the realize the full scope of Friday's massacre, which followed an explosion in nearby Oslo that killed seven and that police say was set off by the same suspect.

Anders Behring Breivik, age 32, a self-described nationalist with no criminal record who was opposed to Islam and to a multi-cultural society. VG and Norwegian Broadcasting (NRK) reported that police were raiding the suspect’s home in west Oslo Friday night.

The suspect had been spotted in downtown Oslo just before a massive bomb exploded at 3:26pm on Friday, and they have linked him to that explosion as well as the massacre. They did not say how he was spotted, but there are numerous surveillance cameras around the government complex’s area (called Regjeringskvartalet) where the bomb went off.

Sveinung Sponheim, acting chief of police Oslo, told reporters late Friday night that police still had no motive for either the bombing or the shootings at the summer camp on the island of Utøya. Sponheim said he was not sure how the man got from downtown to the island nor do they have a motive for the shootings. He said, however, that the suspect had indicated he was willing to undergo questioning by the police.

The suspect reportedly arrived on the island dressed in a police uniform, and then started shooting.

Witnesses described a horrific situation of seeing fellow campers, many of them teenagers, gunned down before their eyes along the waterfront. Others ran for shelter and tried to hide behind rocks and trees. Still others made a desperate attempt to flee by swimming in the fjord’s chilly waters to the mainland, but some of them were reportedly shot as they tried to swim away.

One witness has described seeing as many as 30 bodies in the water, but police would not confirm the number. Sponheim said, however, that they had reason to believe the death toll from Utøya would rise during the night. He said investigators found explosives on the island that had not been detonated, and indicated that more bodies were being discovered as well.

MA'AT

2. Kemetstry

Kemetstry going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Chemist
    Ratings:
    +6,127
    They are saying it's 91 now

3. Enki

Enki The Evolved Amphibian STAFF

United States
    Civil Eng.
    Ratings:
    +5,928
    I know a hand full of whites that would try and justify this by blaming it on diversity. If he was black,they would take it just as it stands and claim what savages we are. I always tell them,if you wan to see savagery,look in the mirror. The white race has no equal when it comes to killing, and barbarism.

Peace!

4. Ikoro

Ikoro Well-Known Member MEMBER

Norway
    Ratings:
    +320
    Yeah, I live in Oslo and I knew it was a white bwoi as soon as they said dude ran to the island and started shooting up young folks. Ain't no organizied terrorists messing around like that last time I checked.

And before they found out it was a white man (the bomb went off about an hour before the shooting at the island), the right wing was commenting all over the place about 'yes, this all happened because nobody listened when we said close the borders. It is the muslims and immigrants'.

Then BOOM, white bwoi got caught and everybody was staring at their navel.

I sure am relieved it was a caucasian, because if not Oslo would have been HOT the next 2 - 6 months with public harrassment, semi-lynching and mad racism towards everybody (non-white) with a foreign name or male carrying beards and females in hijab's.

And as said earlier, nobody is walking around blaming white folks in general for this. After all, it was just one individual... But had it been a Afrikan, or a muslim of middle-eastern origing you know the whole group would feel the pressure and be stigmatized. Nobody wants to stigmatize the white race tho. That is white privilege right there.

Still a dang tragedy tho.

One,

- Ikoro

5. nixprophet

nixprophet Psalms 82:6 MEMBER

Young Black Entrepreneur
    Ratings:
    +357
  6. Chinelo

Chinelo Third Eye Is Always Open MEMBER

Removing LIES And Spreading The Truth
    Ratings:
    +1,632
    Its 92 Now, with many more still missing....

But i can't help but say, that this is the type of devil that Interracial nuts would be attracted to or cohabitate with....LOL....

Too many negroes don't know a devil when they see one.....thats the problem.....they see a white person smile or act nice to em, and they think its the begginning of a new world.....:lol:

MA'AT

7. wetac0s

wetac0s Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +272
  8. Kamau47

Kamau47 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,304
    I'll wait until they're finished playing with the numbers.
    2 days ago - 92
    Yesterday - 76
    Today - ?

9. chuck

chuck Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,528
    One of the veteran wouldbeat reporters for NPR and who seems to be a bit of an expert ran down how anti immigrant some whites in europe are as well as the number of poliiticians got voted into office by taking anti immigration stands...Add to that: Part of guy's nutty manifesto helps to hype the return of the Knights Tempar--from back during the Crusades--i. e., he was and is out to bring about a new holy war between Christians and Muslims...And we thought Bin Laden was bad enough...But as fa as I know, none of those other folk ever killed a lot of the children of somebody's upper and middle class....How cowardly can you get?!? FYI...

10. chuck

chuck Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,528
    Last reports I came across mentions that both relatively closed societies such as Japan and Israel now have zero birth rates...Also consider the high number of abortions in this one...Fear of a Black Planet indeed! FYI...