Science and Technology : Norton is Hiding on My Computer

Did you use the standard add/remove programme to uninstall Norton? Here is the link which claims will help you remove damaged Norton products - hope it helps!

http://service1.symantec.com/SUPPORT/tsgeninfo.nsf/docid/2005033108162039

omg!! really??? :jawdrop: pcanywhere? norton 2003?! it's been broken that long and still in use?

howcome, whyfore are these broken products allowed to continue existence? doesn't anybody do thinking anymore? has this society become so dependent on somebody, anybody, telling them what is good for them that they'll just accept every little thing??

alrighty then! "liberation" sure seems like it is gonna be bunches of whiles longer ... and i guess supreme lunacy is gonna stick around some more too.

Thanks everybody,

finding the registry on vista is like finding a run a way child. I guess I could go to help because there is no RUN. But now that i think about it I could download cclean and see if it will work. Ain't doing it tonite though.

Will let yawl know how it goes.

In the Spirit of Sankofa!

Thanks everybody,

finding the registry on vista is like finding a run a way child. I guess I could go to help because there is no RUN. But now that i think about it I could download cclean and see if it will work. Ain't doing it tonite though.

Welcome partner!

Thanks everybody,
welcome.

and thank you for the following glimpse into this mess.
finding the registry on vista is like finding a run a way child. I guess I could go to help because there is no RUN.
kinda figured it would be tricky; didn't figure on there being no RUN, though.

"Windows Vista: but you are not the one with the view!"
But now that i think about it I could download cclean and see if it will work. Ain't doing it tonite though.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back