Food Discussion : North Korean workers prepare seafood going to US stores

We seem to be opposites, when it comes to fish and cod liver oil, lol. I was brought up on cod liver oil and love it. In fact, I got my kids to take it by telling them, its the substance candy is made of :rofl: ... And of course, loving their Dad, took it faithfully.

Oh boy, I'm not big on conspiracy theories, which seem to be a short cut from doing the work of turning over the basis of fact.

When it comes to eating, I'm very, very careful, Tom Brady has nothing on me. :) But yes, wild salmon, via Northern Waters from the neighborhood store (Tom Thumb) is my choice.

Have the doggies made it yet ... :huh:

The doggies won't be here until late next week. It has been decided by wiser people then me that it's best they travel by ship with personal attendants and a licensed vet, a jet is too restrictive plus they have to be quarantined when they arrive in Mexico. I will be able to see them but I cannot touch them under any circumstances, understandable, like my own doggies could give me cooties. I apologize for that remark, it was indelicate, Mexico is a very fine and relatively safe country and the drug cartels who are actually South American and not law abiding Mexican citizens are being eradicated by the Mexican law enforcement authorities and for that I am truly appreciative.

The doggies won't be here until late next week. It has been decided by wiser people then me that it's best they travel by ship with personal attendants and a licensed vet, a jet is too restrictive plus they have to be quarantined when they arrive in Mexico. I will be able to see them but I cannot touch them under any circumstances, understandable, like my own doggies could give me cooties. I apologize for that remark, it was indelicate, Mexico is a very fine and relatively safe country and the drug cartels who are actually South American and not law abiding Mexican citizens are being eradicated by the Mexican law enforcement authorities and for that I am truly appreciative.

Just who, is any wiser than you, your uncles? At any rate, its good to know this, thanks. For all the good you do, your safety is utmost important, Lunar Cycle, despite your poor eating habits :facepalm: :)

Just who, is any wiser than you, your uncles? At any rate, its good to know this, thanks. For all the good you do, your safety is utmost important, Lunar Cycle, despite your poor eating habits :facepalm: :)

My uncles are wise enough to know I'm no child anymore so they pay people to deal with me. Safer for all parties concerned. I think we have completely derailed this thread. Ya think? Lol.

My uncles are wise enough to know I'm no child anymore so they pay people to deal with me. Safer for all parties concerned. I think we have completely derailed this thread. Ya think? Lol.

See, I knew you were just pulling my leg in the exchanges below, about picking up my aggressive ways, lol:

You're not going to like sue me or anything are you Mr. Clyde? I guess I'm picking up your rather aggressive ways.

Lunar Cycle, Aug 16, 2017Report

Ahem ... you are far more aggressive than I am, lol ... I'm an :angel1:
compared to you, Lunar Cycle.

Clyde C Coger Jr, Aug 16, 2017EditDeleteReport

On derailing the Thread, well, its mine and we can derail it all we want, besides, do I have a choice Lunar Cycle?
:rofl:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back