Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
:facepalm:

North Korean workers prepare seafood going to US stores

TIM SULLIVAN, HYUNG-JIN KIM AND MARTHA MENDOZA

Associated Press

https://www.yahoo.com/news/north-korean-workers-prep-seafood-us-stores-restaurants-192702520.html
a5656f25deda4263a430003aa203693a.jpg

In this Sept. 2, 2017, photo, a worker stacks crates at the Yanbian Shenghai Industry & Trade Co. Ltd., which hires some North Korean workers to process seafood in the city of Hunchun in northeastern China's Jilin province. In an effort to boost the local economy, China and North Korea agreed several years ago to allow factories to contract for groups of North Korean workers, establishing an industrial zone with bargain-priced labor. (AP Photo/Ng Han Guan)

This is telling, somewhat disturbing but not surprising. In about 2 days the conspiracy theorist crowd will attribute America's health issues to this and other countries hostile to America heavily adulterating while manufacturing, processing, assembling an preparing our foodstuffs. Remember the Chinese Drywall debacle? Could be something to it. Who knows and I don't think anybody cares anyway. I know I don't, I'll scarf down a Jackson's Hole cheesed up beef burger with sauteed mushrooms and onions before touching boiled chicken any day.

This is telling, somewhat disturbing but not surprising. In about 2 days the conspiracy theorist crowd will attribute America's health issues to this and other countries hostile to America heavily adulterating while manufacturing, processing, assembling an preparing our foodstuffs. Remember the Chinese Drywall debacle? Could be something to it. Who knows and I don't think anybody cares anyway. I know I don't, I'll scarf down a Jackson's Hole cheesed up beef burger with sauteed mushrooms and onions before touching boiled chicken any day.

But I care Lunar Cycle, lol, Salmon is a staple I truly love. Thank God I've stayed away from the brands sold at Walmart and Aldi, you know what I'm saying?

Let me know when the doggies arrive, okay?

But I care Lunar Cycle, lol, Salmon is a staple I truly love. Thank God I've stayed away from the brands sold at Walmart and Aldi, you know what I'm saying?

Let me know when the doggies arrive, okay?

I HATE FISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When I was a child my caretaker would spoon Cod Liver Oil into my mouth daily. Ugh ugh ugh ugh and ugh. sometimes between gagging I would ponder shooting her,(NOT REALLY) I was an extremely difficult child to raise but she was one of my more loving caretakers and took more then her share of crap from me but I think she cared just a little too much. If I had the power I would designate spoon feeding Cod Liver Oil to children as felony child abuse carrying a penalty of triple life plus a thousand years working in a chocolate factory. Okay, got that off my chest. Mr. C. you live in Texas. You of all Destians should be intimately familiar with The BP Gulf Oil Spill following the Deepwater Horizon Platform explosion. So please tell me your Salmon is from up the Northern waters.

BTW: You of all people should know all those conspiracies and there were a lot of them have never been debunked. Not one.

I HATE FISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When I was a child my caretaker would spoon Cod Liver Oil into my mouth daily. Ugh ugh ugh ugh and ugh. sometimes between gagging I would ponder shooting her,(NOT REALLY) I was an extremely difficult child to raise but she was one of my more loving caretakers and took more then her share of crap from me but I think she cared just a little too much. If I had the power I would designate spoon feeding Cod Liver Oil to children as felony child abuse carrying a penalty of triple life plus a thousand years working in a chocolate factory. Okay, got that off my chest. Mr. C. you live in Texas. You of all Destians should be intimately familiar with The BP Gulf Oil Spill following the Deepwater Horizon Platform explosion. So please tell me your Salmon is from up the Northern waters.

BTW: You of all people should know all those conspiracies and there were a lot of them have never been debunked. Not one.

We seem to be opposites, when it comes to fish and cod liver oil, lol. I was brought up on cod liver oil and love it. In fact, I got my kids to take it by telling them, its the substance candy is made of :rofl: ... And of course, loving their Dad, took it faithfully.

Oh boy, I'm not big on conspiracy theories, which seem to be a short cut from doing the work of turning over the basis of fact.

When it comes to eating, I'm very, very careful, Tom Brady has nothing on me. :) But yes, wild salmon, via Northern Waters from the neighborhood store (Tom Thumb) is my choice.

Have the doggies made it yet ... :huh:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back