Black People : North Korea says.....we can strike first.

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by I-khan, Mar 21, 2006.

1. I-khan

I-khan Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +47
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------

N. Korea Suggests It Can Strike U.S. First

SEOUL, South Korea - North Korea suggested Tuesday it had the ability to launch a pre-emptive attack on the United States, according to the North's official news agency. A Foreign Ministry spokesman said the North had built atomic weapons to counter the U.S. nuclear threat.

"As we declared, our strong revolutionary might put in place all measures to counter possible U.S. pre-emptive strike," the spokesman said, according to the Korean Central News Agency. "Pre-emptive strike is not the monopoly of the United States."

Last week, the communist country warned that it had the right to launch a pre-emptive strike, saying it would strengthen its war footing before joint South Korea-U.S. military exercises scheduled for this weekend.

The spokesman also said it would be a "wise" step for the United States to cooperate on nuclear issues with North Korea in the same way it does with India.

Earlier this month, President Bush signed an accord in India that would open some of its atomic reactors to international inspections in exchange for U.S. nuclear know-how and atomic fuel.

The accord was reached even though New Delhi has not signed the international Nuclear Nonproliferation Treaty. North Korea has withdrawn from the treaty.

2. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    What can I say? When you got a 45 and I got a 45, I'm not really trying to hear that Bull you talking. This is what they really said to the U.S....and to keep it real, they got a right to talk the language they're speaking to these CLEAR PEOPLE !!!

3. NNQueen

NNQueen going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,860
    Bush has been stepping sideways up to N. Korea for years now and imo, it's just a matter of time before he does something else stupid to piss them off and there America will be once again, on the battlefield. But this would be a whole different kind of war than the one we had with them before.

You're right Bro. Keita...NK warned Bush back when he first invaded Iraq, trying to sell them wolf tickets....don't bring none, won't be none. I think Bush was testing their nerve knowing full well this time around if he pushed their backs up against a wall, they'd come out scrapping for all they are worth and probably make him a new butt-hole. :explode:

Queenie :spinstar:

4. kente417mojo

kente417mojo Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +34
    It's funny how hypocritical America is. North Korea has nuclear capabilities....they don't get invaded. Iraq has no nuclear capabilities...they get invaded. Iran has no nukes (yet) they're talking about invading. India has nukes in defiance of international law....they strike a deal with India. What this says to the world is, "you better develop nukes or there's a chance we'll invade your country". God I hate this country. I want to throw up eveytime I see an American flag. They won't mess with North Korea because they can protect themselves. A clear sign of the bully mentality. Always picking on someone smaller than yourself. Home of the brave huh? Don't make me laugh.