Black People : North Korea Missile Could Reach U.S.

I have to wonder why only a couple of people are worried about N. Korea's nuclear capability. Unless you have a plane ticket to somewhere veeeery far from here you should be worried. N. Korea is an impoverished nation and the idea that they would sell fissionable material and the technology to make a nuclear weapon to a group that would use it on us is not far off. Al Qaeda, for instance, has the money and the patience to construct a nuclear weapon. They need look no further than Iran for scientists capable of putting the whole thing together. Add to this the fact that Russia is missing about 100 of its "suitcase bombs" and hundreds of pounds of Strontium-90 and you see the potential for serious trouble.

Jay Rivers
The UN. is the US.
You sound as though you are afraid of the
*** whipping that America will no doubt get
eventually rather than fool yourself and reason
out the fantastic, distorted moral aspect do
like Biggie "Ready to Die"ha ha ha.
Na seriously though you cannot hold back a wave
just overstand the reality ditch the denial
and make a decision, the way I feel I dont care
if we get it cos
1. My free will and sense of adventure
permits me to leave, and..
2. My Soul is clean and knows wherever
it is at that moment will be where its meant
to be.

Dont concern yourself with the actions of
Devils.One way or another the higher plane
awaits good people.

The US is NOT the UN especailly in view of the attempts to have the UN aprticipate in the ousting of Hussein. When the US is attacked the US strikes back. When the UN is attacked (as the case in Iraq a couple of weeks ago) they do nothing.

The whopping...lol It sounds like you want to go be a part of the NKorean starving population without internet access to destee.com.

Im sure they'd love to have you so they could use you as an example of the evil corruption of capitalism and freedom (oh, I forgot freedom and America dont mix to well here, my bad)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back