Black People Politics : Nonvoters Are Dissatisfied With the Two Parties _ The Last Four Years Trump Admits Were Handed to Him .. Don't Do That Again

HODEE

Alonewolf
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jul 2, 2003

All of this data demonstrates that, while GOP voter suppression efforts are both real and pernicious, nonvoting is overwhelmingly a choice.
While voter suppression is unquestionably a serious stain on U.S. political life that does (by design) impede voting, the overwhelming reason people stay home is due to cynicism toward or dissatisfaction with the political process and the choices they were presented. As the Huffington Post explained about the 2018 midterm elections, “as a group, nonvoters also tend to be generally disengaged from public affairs and cynical about the government and their own roles in civic life. Nearly half of nonvoters in the most recent election said their personal dislike of politics played at least a minor role in their decision not to vote.

Click on Figure 2 to get it clarified
1600221294212.png

Last edited:
IT"S THAT TIME TO VOTE !
WIN BOTH HOUSES... See the Change

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Below is where these circulated coins are made!
Isn't it A CRIME to mint circulated currency or KNOCK-OFFS to show the disregard for anything!
THIS IS TOO MUCH :shame:
Room 305, Upper Building of Convenience Store, No.11 Shibei Road Dezhonggongyeyuan, Bantian Street
shenzhen, Guangdong 518129, China
1662348641414.png

Republicans and Democrats are both full of crap!

Voting is not about getting good government it is about reducing bad government. When I voted for Clinton in 2015 it wasn't because I liked Clinton but I never imagined that Trump could get this crazy and stupid.

Now we are stuck with the clowns Trump put into the Supreme Court.

"We came, we saw, he died!"

Now the Libyan people are worse off than before she helped kill Gadaffi.

Last edited:
Republicans and Democrats are both full of crap!

Voting is not about getting good government it is about reducing bad government. When I voted for Clinton in 2015 it wasn't because I liked Clinton but I never imagined that Trump could get this crazy and stupid.

Now we are stuck with the clowns Trump put into the Supreme Court.

"We came, we saw, he died!"

Now the Libyan ppeople are worse off than before she helped kill Gadaffi.
if you voted for democrats the supreme court could be fixed.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back