Black People Politics : Nonvoters Are Dissatisfied With the Two Parties _ The Last Four Years Trump Admits Were Handed to Him .. Don't Do That Again

HODEE

Alonewolf
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jul 2, 2003

All of this data demonstrates that, while GOP voter suppression efforts are both real and pernicious, nonvoting is overwhelmingly a choice.
While voter suppression is unquestionably a serious stain on U.S. political life that does (by design) impede voting, the overwhelming reason people stay home is due to cynicism toward or dissatisfaction with the political process and the choices they were presented. As the Huffington Post explained about the 2018 midterm elections, “as a group, nonvoters also tend to be generally disengaged from public affairs and cynical about the government and their own roles in civic life. Nearly half of nonvoters in the most recent election said their personal dislike of politics played at least a minor role in their decision not to vote.
1600221294212.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Ms Drea wrote on I_AM_HER's profile.
Welcome To Destee!! Love and Blessings!!
Sup, Fam. Peace.
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Sister ... please forgive me, I just been so krazee lately ... I love you ... :love:
Destee wrote on Titoub's profile.
Hi My Friend! How are you? Welcome Home! :wave:
Destee wrote on Monetary's profile.
Hey Money - where ya been? Tell us everything ... :beer: