Black People : Noni Juice

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Writspirit, Aug 5, 2010.

1. Writspirit

Writspirit Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Is to make myself the best human being I can in th
    Ratings:
    +77
    A friend of mine who suffered from cancer told me about Noni Juice. It seems the Noni plant grows in Hawaii but has been helpful in curing her cancer. She said she had cancer twice in her lifetime and each time she credits Noni Juice for turning her body alkaline. Cancer cannot thrive in an alkaline body only an acidic one.

I looked up the juice since another friend told me her mother has been on 8 medications and since drinking Noni Juice (which the pure stuff is the best but does not taste good) her mother is now down to 2 medications and thinks that she will eventually wean herself off those two medications.

I went to http://www.healingnoni.com/noni-juice-testimonials.html and read the testimonials. I found out its not just good for healing some of cancer, it gives pain relief, helps with diabetes, back pain, stomach ailments, etc. Everyone's body is different but I am just putting the information out there.:star::luvv:

2. asmith161718

asmith161718 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +158
    Yes Noni Juice is good but I think you can also but alkaline in your body by drinking a glass of water that has been mixed with a half teaspoon of baking soda. And consume a raw plant based food diet.

3. Writspirit

Writspirit Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Is to make myself the best human being I can in th
    Ratings:
    +77
    Yes, I also heard that baking soda helps the body to become alkaline as well as wheatgrass.

4. Fieldpea

Fieldpea Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +778
    I love noni juice. I used to order 6 qts for $150.00--that was because that stuff was running at $45.00 per single qt. bottle from private local street sellers. I used to buy the Tahitian noni, though. Haven't had the paper to order any more in at least 2 years.

I found that I'd go thru 1 quart per month....I'd take a swig of it straight from the bottle every day. Got to the point where it tasted good to me. For real. Tasted good.

Had intended to order some more this July if my oncologist approves of it, but now I gotta think which is more desirable--baking soda for the alkaline only (got baking soda in the kitchen), or my noni for the other nutraceuticals in it.

Here's the health info that sold me on noni to begin with--and this info comes from the site that I ordered from in past years--even the price is still the same:

http://www.noni-juice-plus.com/whats-in-noni-juice.html

One Love, and PEACE