Black Relationships : NONE COMMITMENT SEX

I said nothing to you. I'm reading along and all of a sudden... my name in YOUR post.... not addressed to me, but indirectly confronting me, ABOUT me and in that totally unwarranted, ridiculously superior attitude of your stuff don't stink.... as in YOU decide what references everyone will talk about and YOU decide which info to comment on and no one does it better than you-type nonsense. Puh-lese! I feel no need to talk to you about black women or our problems. As far as I'm concerned, you cut yourself off from sistas, so keep on stepping off from issues that concern sistas and the black family- something that by your own words, is only a distant memory for you. Leave the "analysis" of our condition to those of us involved - black men who like black women and black men and black women married to each other.

But.... since others like talking to you, bring your outlier opinion of the black family and issues surrounding sistas to them. Talk to them and leave my name out of it.
You are not the boss over me. LOL And it doesn't bother me one little bit that as far as you're concerned I'm cut off from sistas? It would, however, be helpful to your claim if you would cut yourself off from me.

I don't have a problem with incorporating those measures as part of a comprehensive solution. But those measures on their own will only result in a higher prison population. The fact is that 85 % of all prison inmates come from a fatherless home. Ozzie and Harriet taught their children to work for a living, to value life, to respect the property of others. Relatively few children from nuclear families end up on prison.
Wow Positive black male role models are so necessary.

You are not the boss over me. LOL And it doesn't bother me one little bit that as far as you're concerned I'm cut off from sistas? It would, however, be helpful to your claim if you would cut yourself off from me.

I tried, remember? But you, in YOUR attempt to be the boss of the discussion about black women :rolleyes: , dragged MY name in it by whining about my refusal to entertain nonsense you tried to sneak in by the back door. Don't get it twisted!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back