Black Relationships : NONE COMMITMENT SEX

I think there are many reasons many people end up alone and casual sex is not at the top of list, IMO. Many in relationships and marriages have casual and extra-marital 'casual' sex.

You sure love going in on the sistahs don't you?..
Casual sex is a phenomenon of the modern age. It could explain why so many sisters end up alone

I think there are many reasons many people end up alone and casual sex is not at the top of list, IMO. Many in relationships and marriages have casual and extra-marital 'casual' sex.

You sure love going in on the sistahs don't you?..

Casual sex means you aren't forming relationships. Casual sex is the symptom.

So, who are these women screwing, if not men, who also are not forming relationships because they too are engaging in casual sex with the women.

I believe you'd blame women for the sun not rising if you could.
Casual sex means you aren't forming relationships. Casual sex is the symptom.

So, who are these women screwing, if not men, who also are not forming relationships because they too are engaging in casual sex with the women.

I believe you'd blame women for the sun not rising if you could.

I have been told that the generation is so insecure that it is a result of neither being able to deal with rejection.

Fact: Guys have always wanted casual sex. Females now seem to be buying into this. So, IT IS a largely female phenomenon

Ok Kem.

Of course, the root of the phenomenon is all because of women. Of course.
I have been told that the generation is so insecure that it is a result of neither being able to deal with rejection.

Fact: Guys have always wanted casual sex. Females now seem to be buying into this. So, IT IS a largely female phenomenon

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back