Black Relationships : NONE COMMITMENT SEX

Deacs

Feb 4, 2013
Families that involve one man, one woman, and their children. The man fulfill his responsibility to his family and the woman fulfill hers.
So your solution for the minority of people which are committing crime is a traditional nuclear family... or basically everyone taking care of their responsibility to their children... something which we have been talking about in this thread for... pages..

now answer this...
weren't there murderers, thieves, liars, politicians or better said parasites, etc, within these families as well? Because murder has always been around, theft has always been around, liars, and all these very same social and criminal ills has been there regardless...
so instead of finding better ways of detection or prevention of crimes, instead of better tactics used by law enforcement, instead of hiring more officers and establishing sensitivity training for those on the beat in ethnic neighborhoods, instead of CCTV system as they have in the UK, instead of ways to combat crime so the Majority which are not breaking the law can live peacefully or their approximation of peace...
the traditional Ozzie and Harriet is going to stop the would be growing murderer?

Although this is acceptable for other issues... not crime...

Ken Taylor

Aug 27, 2013
So your solution for the minority of people which are committing crime is a traditional nuclear family... or basically everyone taking care of their responsibility to their children... something which we have been talking about in this thread for... pages..

now answer this...
weren't there murderers, thieves, liars, politicians or better said parasites, etc, within these families as well? Because murder has always been around, theft has always been around, liars, and all these very same social and criminal ills has been there regardless...
so instead of finding better ways of detection or prevention of crimes, instead of better tactics used by law enforcement, instead of hiring more officers and establishing sensitivity training for those on the beat in ethnic neighborhoods, instead of CCTV system as they have in the UK, instead of ways to combat crime so the Majority which are not breaking the law can live peacefully or their approximation of peace...
the traditional Ozzie and Harriet is going to stop the would be growing murderer?

Although this is acceptable for other issues... not crime...
I don't have a problem with incorporating those measures as part of a comprehensive solution. But those measures on their own will only result in a higher prison population. The fact is that 85 % of all prison inmates come from a fatherless home. Ozzie and Harriet taught their children to work for a living, to value life, to respect the property of others. Relatively few children from nuclear families end up on prison.

Kadijah

Banned
Apr 7, 2013
I will keep your name out of my post when you stop making UNINFORMED responses both direct and indirectly confronting my post.
I said nothing to you. I'm reading along and all of a sudden... my name in YOUR post.... not addressed to me, but indirectly confronting me, ABOUT me and in that totally unwarranted, ridiculously superior attitude of your stuff don't stink.... as in YOU decide what references everyone will talk about and YOU decide which info to comment on and no one does it better than you-type nonsense. Puh-lese! I feel no need to talk to you about black women or our problems. As far as I'm concerned, you cut yourself off from sistas, so keep on stepping off from issues that concern sistas and the black family- something that by your own words, is only a distant memory for you. Leave the "analysis" of our condition to those of us involved - black men who like black women and black men and black women married to each other.

But.... since others like talking to you, bring your outlier opinion of the black family and issues surrounding sistas to them. Talk to them and leave my name out of it.

Deacs

Feb 4, 2013
I don't have a problem with incorporating those measures as part of a comprehensive solution. But those measures on their own will only result in a higher prison population. The fact is that 85 % of all prison inmates come from a fatherless home. Ozzie and Harriet taught their children to work for a living, to value life, to respect the property of others. Relatively few children from nuclear families end up on prison.
That is not my concern... crime and that of committing it is a personal choice... that is being accountable for your actions. As many times which you use this stat, it still doesn't surpass being accountable to your own personal choice to commit crime.. It doesn't matter if the population in prison sky rockets, that is where criminals belong to repay the debt to society... we are not talking about petty ante drug charges... your example was murder... so why would the citizens lose sleep or heart when a murderer is behind bars?

You still bypass the point of murderers exist in whole nuclear family units as well, so how exactly is this stopping or slowing murder when it still existed? Are you attempting to say that there are no murderers which comes from a whole home? Are you attempting to say that because they are from single parent homes that basically they will have a propensity to murder? Because you are still dealing with a minority of the population which is in jail, as well as the fact that males of the ages of going to college have surpass those going to prison... period.

Ozzie and Harriet taught children to pigeon hole their dreams into what they believe is productive and now you have adults unable to adjust to the changing landscape of society... they didn't value life anymore than anyone, nor respected properties... because as you say 'relatively few'.. which again means MINORITY.. the same could be said about homes of single parentage... because again... a MINORITY.

Again... how is it STOPPING CRIME?

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
LOL, If you could dispute my example and had any proof that your claim was true, you would put it here to show me up. You are incapable of doing so...if you had a background in this you could easily put the data here, front and center, rather than trying to send me on some wild goose chase for information that doesn't exist. You are 100% incapable of proving your point with data...all you can do is make unsubstantiated claims. You should be embarrassed to make such a ridiculous claim to have a background in this then be unable to put supporting data in this thread.

There are two thread with multiple examples that refute your premise. You chose not to read thru the threads. You are wrong

Ken Taylor

Aug 27, 2013
I said nothing to you. I'm reading along and all of a sudden... my name in YOUR post.... not addressed to me, but indirectly confronting me, ABOUT me and in that totally unwarranted, ridiculously superior attitude of your stuff don't stink.... as in YOU decide what references everyone will talk about and YOU decide which info to comment on and no one does it better than you-type nonsense. Puh-lese! I feel no need to talk to you about black women or our problems. As far as I'm concerned, you cut yourself off from sistas, so keep on stepping off from issues that concern sistas and the black family- something that by your own words, is only a distant memory for you. Leave the "analysis" of our condition to those of us involved - black men who like black women and black men and black women married to each other.

But.... since others like talking to you, bring your outlier opinion of the black family and issues surrounding sistas to them. Talk to them and leave my name out of it.
You are not the boss over me. LOL And it doesn't bother me one little bit that as far as you're concerned I'm cut off from sistas? It would, however, be helpful to your claim if you would cut yourself off from me.

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist

ellen covington

Jul 18, 2013
brooklyn ny
Occupation
community leader
Wow Positive black male role models are so necessary.

Kadijah

Banned
Apr 7, 2013
You are not the boss over me. LOL And it doesn't bother me one little bit that as far as you're concerned I'm cut off from sistas? It would, however, be helpful to your claim if you would cut yourself off from me.
I tried, remember? But you, in YOUR attempt to be the boss of the discussion about black women :rolleyes: , dragged MY name in it by whining about my refusal to entertain nonsense you tried to sneak in by the back door. Don't get it twisted!

Consciousness Raising Online!

Allow the N Word - yes or no?

• yes

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • no

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • not sure

Votes: 6 42.9%

Latest profile posts

Life is a poem, love is the pen.
Charles Thompson wrote on Enki's profile.
Good evening
Destee wrote on Angela22's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :dance4: ... Welcome Home! So good to have your sweet Spirit in the house! ... YAAAAAAY USSSSS! ... :yaay: :yaay: :swings: ... :heart:
Angela22 wrote on Enki's profile.
I hope all is well with you. Much love.:love:
Destee wrote on Charles Thompson's profile.
Hi Chuck ... is that you?!!! ... YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!! ... :yaay: ... I sure hope so! I have thought of you often! If it is not you, sorry for writing on your profile page @Charles Thompson and Welcome! ... :wave: