Black People : Non-white people in places of power.

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by peopleofcolor, Oct 5, 2005.

1. peopleofcolor

peopleofcolor Active Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5
    Tell me how many black governors there have been in american history? Answer only one. So when jesse jackson and al sharton run for president wtf, blacks aren't even being elected as governors how did they think they'd become a president. True there are "some" mayors but wtf is a mayor compared to a governor who controls the whole state rather then one city of hundreds of other cities of that state. You had only one half hispanic governor in new mexico also. There have been more white female governors then all minoity groups combined. I think there were 25 all together. How many senators of color have there been in history also? Not that many you can believe that.

25 white female governors, white women currently hold 14 Senate seats (14%), America = white and a white woman will be president over any person of color.

http://www.thewhitehouseproject.org/know_facts/snapshots_women.html

2. peopleofcolor

Ratings:
    +5
    White females have held positions of power in this country then all minorities combined so they'd have a better chance then us. (Check this out this is all i'm saying) The thing about governors & senators is that you got inner city communities & schools being neglected.

More prisons being built, harder laws and more time giving instead of rehabilitation, you got corporations building & using prisons as cheap labor, fake war on crime and drugs......Basically just a long list of negative things that affect people in the inner city being ignored, alot of this is the job of the governors & senators.

Maybe if there were more minority governors & senators they could help fix those problems because so far nobody else cares. Plus they could relate to minorities just as white governors, senators, mayors, judges, cops, ect, . probally relate more to whites.

Theres wayyyy more white mayors, judges, cops, also in america. For us to be more numberous in those fields we just can't elect ourselves we also need helped from the forth branch "the people" aka the majority aka the people in power to hire or elect us.

3. peopleofcolor

Ratings:
    +5
    BTW i do not hate white people just the culture that many whites follow, Western Culture".

Western Culture = The notion of white supremacy which has worked out well for white people. Look at this stolen country made rich off chattel slavery and native lands. Look at Western Europe made rich off colonialism which is more theft, genocide and slavery.

They continue to exploit non-whites and it continues to be a major factor in their success. From asia, africa, america, austrailia, india, and every island inbewteen...Opression, murder, wars, slavery, theft...This is Western Culture, this is "White Supremacy".

Assimilation into this culture doesn't make you decent & very educated, it makes you evil. check this out if all whites abanden western culture and all minorities took it over, i would be on here talking crap about them.

If we look at history, there has been an instinct to eradicate or subjugate all non-whites since the times of the Crusades. From the Knights Templar to the Knights of the Golden Circle to the Nazi Regime to the Knights of Malta to the Ku Klux Klan with Manifest Destiny, The Final Solution, Jim Crow, Colonialism, Apartheid etc. etc.

At first...most of us were "heathens" and that was a justification for the good white Christians to annihilate and enslave at random. The "western machine" was built to secure the future of the white race at the expense of all non-whites. Now its the sand ******* turn because more lands are needed and oil.

Who's murdered, raped, and enslaved hundreds of billions of people, charging thier cultures, religions, ideologies, languages and made them as strangers on thier own lands?? Who was the first to invent the gun and weapons of mass destruction??

Who makes and sells the majority of guns and WMD worldwide? Who caused both world wars and the majority of wars that`s happen on this planet? This is the core beliefs of "Western Culture" these racist ideals have reaped profits and continue to reap profits and this is what has made other countrys "third world" and "western countries" super powers.

And to this day we have no true political power and they still rule over us, their culture has beliefs in it that they should rule over us. It believes the white race is the most superior race on earth and has the right to rule all inferior non-whites.

Quote from bush; "There's a lot of people in the world who don't believe that people whose skin color may not be the same as ours can be free and self-govern. I reject that. I reject that strongly. I believe that people who practice the Muslim faith can self-govern. I believe that people whose skins aren't necessarily — are a different color than white can self-govern."

4. peopleofcolor

Ratings:
    +5
    American thus far has meant WHITE. Named after Amerigo Vespucci, white dude. The people who made the Consitution were all rich WHITE MALES. - The people who wrote the Bill of Rights were all WHITE MALES. - The people who made the decision to go into every single war have been WHITE MALES. - Every President in American history has been a WHITE MAN. - The WHITE statue of liberty. - The WHITE majority of Senators. - The WHITE majority of Cogressmen. - The WHITE majority of Billionaires on the Forbes 400 List- The WHITE majority of military generals, and military officiers in general. - The WHITE MALE faces on Mount Rushmore. - The WHITE MALES faces on every single paper bill currency (slave masters and killers of native americans on our money, yet they wanted to take saddam off iraqs money). (90% OR MORE OF THE GOVERMENT IS WHITE) The media 95% white.

5. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    This the structure of what is America white society and white wash Blacks
    to believe in their american way which leave many of us as mental slaves
    to american society of white rulers and their belief .

First line to fixing the problem is to fix our own problem and bridge the gap
    between us as people by action of learning a tool of power to enpower the
    Minorities in office to even have a voice in this white wash America of Not free.

i feel you here on this this ...