Black Spirituality Religion : ??Non Descript??

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Fine1952, Jul 20, 2010.

1. Fine1952

Fine1952 Happy Winter Solstice MEMBER

United States
    Sep 27, 2005
    I don't think so....

The biblical text is nothing more than a poorly written and badly translated version of what and how my people lived. The lessons learned have nothing to do with Europeans and even less to do with the Jews.

click here<<<

"...This is where coincidence ends and circumstantial evidence is enough to convince any open minded jury that these patriarchs were definitely more than lowly shepherds and chieftains in some non-descript tribal region to the east and north of Egypt...."

Humph! This explains why the mistranslation remain un-fathomable (e.g. unable to completely uncover or discover the real origin of). I remember in "The African Origin of Civilization" where Dr. Diop pointed out that Khemet's 3 major invasions touched 3 levels:

physically -- invaders blew off noses and lips
    spiritually -- invaders changed the entire composition on THE CREATOR.
    mentally -- invaders reversed the self-esteem of the people who actually walked with THE CREATOR as GODs and GODDESSES

...that began the re-write process. And contrary to popular belief and contemporary thinking my people were a great people who knew who they were and walked in the LIGHT of the CREATOR.

"Yakubher" translates to an Ancient Egyptian Pharaoh of the 14th or 15th Dynasty. What a great trick, re-writing our history yet changing the social position of its characters. How clever!