Black People : NOMO Warning

Zulile said:
TRUE! TRUE!TRUEtotheCAUSE!! absolutley love your method of talking back. What an amazing thing indeed :)

I relate to your comments about feeling like you're going backwards sometimes - I feel the same way on most occasions, but likely for different reasons. but still - all stimulating.. causing thought.. which we can safely embrace amongst EACH OTHER. there should be no fear. recognizing all our levels of development is a good thing as long as we are there for each other, to gather knowledge, share, and appreciate.

I'm also glad you addressed Brother O's post about leaving destee.

Keep sharing :) thank you!

Thank YOU...for the reply HERE to the video!

Brother Omowale....I AM FEELING your RE~ply and overstand possibly WHY you choose to post it where you did. I AM appreciative of that as well...using ALL avenues for OPEN AND EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATIONS! Bless!

Zulilie...that's one amazing thing I've sensed and appreciated as well...how WE end up IN THE SAME PLACE....RE~gardless of the circumstances by which WE get there!..."mean a mean and kind a kind and thief a thief and crime a crime"(Macka B) no matter the CAUSE....

That's all I can give now...time to make the Donuts!

truetothecause said:
Thank YOU...for the reply HERE to the video!

Brother Omowale....I AM FEELING your RE~ply and overstand possibly WHY you choose to post it where you did. I AM appreciative of that as well...using ALL avenues for OPEN AND EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATIONS! Bless!

Zulilie...that's one amazing thing I've sensed and appreciated as well...how WE end up IN THE SAME PLACE....RE~gardless of the circumstances by which WE get there!..."mean a mean and kind a kind and thief a thief and crime a crime"(Macka B) no matter the CAUSE....

That's all I can give now...time to make the Donuts!

yes sister, I can not tell ALL, but "using ALL avenues for OPEN AND EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATIONS" is what MOVING FORWARD is ALL about!

I kNOW you "feel that".

I have been quite OPEN of the FACT that I am involved in music and moving toward video...podcasting...videoblogging....internet radio...ALL emergent technologies and alternative formats.

It is also a MORE EFFECTIVE way to "shake out the phonies".

yanno!

OmowaleX said:
If you look at the chartwheel, Scorpio is placed in the 12th house.."Unconscious"

In fact there are 7 Houses (biblical "Seven Spirits") which have NO present planetary placement:4th, 5th,6th,8th,10th,11th,12th.

Only FIVE (self, posessions,intellect,partnerships,philosophy] have any placement.

FIVE as in "jesus", "horus", "thoth". All of which signify higher self (1st house), Intellect (2nd house) and philosophy (9th house which signifies "completion").

Scorpio is closest to Sag so some of the engery Scorpio recieves is "reflected Light" from the Galactic Center.

Could this "spirituality" you are feeling have anything to do with external "influence" (think carefully...no need to answer what I already KNOW)

peace!

Oh Wow!

For a Cancer with a Virgo rising, would this also mean Virgo energy is reflecting light to Cancer?

Also, what are some of the solar characteristics of a person born under the spiritually dead and spiritually alive signs? What traits should we expect to see in both, and doesn't the cycle of which year we are in also has an influence in determining these outcomes?

I ask this because, if it does, we presently on earth think this it the year
2007, which is in correct according to mayan calender (I think [?]). So if we are reading the stars and incorrectly associating them to this year cycle, wouldn't our reading be slightly off? Or does it not matter which year cycle we are in? :thinking:

:heart:

PurpleMoons said:
Oh Wow!

For a Cancer with a Virgo rising, would this also mean Virgo energy is reflecting light to Cancer?

Also, what are some of the solar characteristics of a person born under the spiritually dead and spiritually alive signs? What traits should we expect to see in both, and doesn't the cycle of which year we are in also has an influence in determining these outcomes?

I ask this because, if it does, we presently on earth think this it the year
2007, which is in correct according to mayan calender (I think [?]). So if we are reading the stars and incorrectly associating them to this year cycle, wouldn't our reading be slightly off? Or does it not matter which year cycle we are in? :thinking:

:heart:

Since there not presently any planets in the constellation of Cance I can not determine exactly the influence of Virgo. Cancer could possibly be recieving both positive and negative energy from Virgo but Virgo is presently retrograde.

I can not say what the distinction is between signs which are "dead" or "alive" except to say, again, some folks are moving forward and others are moving backwards, but to POLAR OPPOSITES. Some concentrated in the stellar Southern cosmic alignment, others in the North. For example, Venus and Jupiter are almost opposte each other. This opposition is sharpest between three bodies in the 6th house and five in the 9th. This is an "opposition" between intellect and philosophy. The moon, which influences one's emotional nature is presently in the second house and this emotionalism is affecting Jupiter and Pluto in Sag as well as Neptune and Chiron in Aquarius and soon will be affecting Uranus in Pisces. All of which are in retrograde except for Jupiter in Sag.

Go out at night around 9pm and face due south. The brightest body now is Jupiter. Sirius is not visible until the early morning.

I have been saying for years that the Mayan Prophesy IS Here, right now. Not 4 or 5 years from now. Again, Elijah Muhammad gave us a hint.

4004BC-6,000years = 1996AD.

Actually he was off by one year, as the Jupiter-Pluto conjunction in Jupiter came in 1995.

Why do you think Pluto was declassified during this period? To hide from amateur astrologers its position relative to Jupiter.

Yet, some astrologers have introduced the constellation CHIRON to their charts.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chiron

CHIRON is another aspect of the Centaur, Sagittarius. And as of yesterday it was 12 degrees retrograde in Aquarius. It is not exactly a planet but a "planetoid" which was discovered in 1977.

According to one source, "The Centaur planet Chiron is an astrological force for healing, transformation, service, spiritual growth and the lifelong process of becoming aware that some call enlightenment."

http://ericfrancis.com/articles/chiron_hist.html

These are many of the same attributes related to Pluto, a planet of transformation, but Pluto's energy has been seen as a 'dark force" and destructive energy.

CHIRON is associated with Aesclepius and with "healing".

"Everyone has Chiron in his or her personal natal chart"

The point here is, since it is in retrograde all of us are affected by this backwards movement, some more and some less than others.

Again, I can not say how you're presently affected only to say you need to check your moon sign.

This is a major part of our problem today. Following the romanized calenadar and zodiac system We need to get back, as much as possible to functioning in SideREAL time.

If you wear a watch or keep your cell on to tell the time of day, you are out of balance.

Our "reading" is more than slightly off. According to the mayan Venus calendar and the Egyptian Sothic calendar I would estimate we are "off" my at least 12 to 16 years!

Think about it. Our present calendar month varies from 30-31 days divided by six months + 5 superadded days.

However, there are 28 days in one Lunar cycle divided by 4 weeks divided by 7 days. 7 days x 4 weeks =28 days.

Multiply 28 x 13, the correct number of constellation with Opjiuchus being the "13th Planet" between Scorpion and Sag.

28 x 13= 364.

THIS is the difference I AM "revealing" to YOU.

http://sunnyokanagan.com/joshua/sidereal.html

In "REVERSE ORBIT"

"When earth flowed into the current direction of orbit, counterclockwise, knowing the number of years had passed they could count back four years to a day from July 16 to check their 365 day calendar."

"Then the sun must move back exactly 183 days or 1 year to the day and earth shift back to the inclination to the sun it would have had on that date and flow out of the reverse orbit to continue as if nothing had happened."

"This book of Enoch may depict a reverse orbit in the time of Enoch, perhaps from the day he was translated in year 365, possibly 365 years from the Sothic cycle from July 16 4236 BC."

"Thus the 364 sidereal day year during the reverse orbit."

You know how I have spoken of knowing when to plant certain trees and shrubs in my garden. I noticed something strange last February and now notice the odd positioning of Venus opposite Jupiter in the northern sky.

it seems as if the polar axis is SHIFTING, again.

Some nights I have noticed the moon in the southern constellations rising and setting in odd locations. It used to be that when the sun was directly overhead during a season that the moon used to rise and set in similar degress. Everything has SHIFTED.

This has nothing to do with global warming.

If has more to do with US losing our KNOWLEDGE of "time reckoning".

I remember reading long ago that his is also what happened at the end of certain Sothic cycles when Egyptian dynasties would suddenly collapse. Their religion/ritual practices were based upon sets of "Neteru" whose attributes (positions in relation to each other) had CHANGED by the priesthoods refused to change accordingly.

This we are experiencing today with religious dogmatism and worship of SOLAR DEITIES even though we KNOW that the "Sun" [son] is a DWARF in comparison to other, more massive, Star systems.

We cannot continue to apply the "Sun-cycle" as a method of accurately calculating TIME.

the GALAXY is much bigger that that and our SUN is not even the brightest or closest to the GALACTIC CENTER.

In essence, our solar system is moving further AWAY from the center, to the periphery.

Our SUN is LOSING MASS!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back